Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hbkkids

Blackburn away

you won't have any problems at blackburn, been twice and it is one of the least intimidating places you will ever go, this and the fact that they are to busy trying to get steve keen sacked to notice there is any football going on.

Went to the fa cup game when we took 7k, that was a good day out.

As for fox travel, did blackburn on fox travel once, park up right outside the ground. you may want to ask around on here for a lift though, fox travel is like a closed shop, coach 1 being the worst, wait to get on last so you don't upset them, it can be 2/3 hours of misery each way, stopped using it years ago but had to use it to get cardiff and back in the play-offs after about 8 years of avoiding it and nothing had changed, mardy bunch of Feckers.

On Zoonies for this I think, hope its a decent price, have decided anywhere really ripping us off I'm just getting U16 even if I am 19 and if anything look older, not many grounds seem too arsed.

Good lad, you won't be disappointed. You ok to leave to get Burton early on Wednesday?

• 2 weeks later...
Npower Championship

Blackburn Rovers v Leicester City

Saturday 25th August 2012, Kick off 3.00pm

Ticket prices:

Adults £25.00, Seniors £15.00, Under 15's £7.00

Tickets will go on sale:

Mon 13 Aug - Priority 1 STH

Tues 14 Aug - Priority 2 STH

Weds 15 Aug - Priority 3 STH

Thurs 16 Aug - Members

Fri 17 Aug - General sale

Fox Travel

Fox Travel will leave the stadium at 10am. Prices are: Over 18 STH's £20.00, Under 18 STH's £18.00, Over 18's £23.00, Under 18's £21.00.

EDIT - To get the price Under 15's do you have to be 14 and under? or is it 15 and under? Please say you can be 15

Yes

Not that they are for sale online yet

I think I'll have to do that from now on then as the last time I went into the store to buy tickets for Millwall, they wouldn't let me buy an under-18s on my season ticket as I'm 18..

Archived