Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hbkkids

Blackburn away

I think I'll have to do that from now on then as the last time I went into the store to buy tickets for Millwall, they wouldn't let me buy an under-18s on my season ticket as I'm 18..

I always do it online that way. The priority system is flawed online too so thats another plus although im priority 2 anyway)

For some reason the away tickets arent on sale online yet

Whats our allocation?

Never says on the OS anymore, although Blackburn's away end holds just under 4000. If Blackburn release all these, I can imagine most clubs being interested. I mean, I've only been to Ewood Park once.

I'm guessing people taking the piss and buying tickets before their priority is why away tickets are not available online.

Thanks to you all.

Email received from LCFC regarding Charlton tickets:

Calum,

We are in the process of a new website and it should be on there within the next 24 hours.

Regards

Sales Centre

Leicester City Football Club

I'm guessing people taking the piss and buying tickets before their priority is why away tickets are not available online.

Thanks to you all.

And the fact that Blackburn tickets aren't on sale until next week.

They want £70 on the train! :ermm:

LeicesterPool have you tryed getting a return ticket between each journey rather than buying tickets direct from Leicester Too Mill Hill Station doing a Return in between the changes I am 15 but get it at £20

Do Blackburn have electronic ticket scanners or not? As if they do then I'll probably get the under 15 ticket as its ridiculously cheap :D

Can't remember from my last visit (was that long ago), but after reading reviews online, apparently it does have them now.

Archived