Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

TOP 3 AWAY DAYS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO!

Charlton, then I dunno really, there's no southern teams :(. Tempted by Sheffield Wednesday but it's a long drive and a lot of petrol!

Watford, we'll be trekking over from Winchester for this one, with Mrs Herb attending her first proper away game. We've hyped away games so much, you buggers better make it a good day out!!

That was class!

The W&nkers at the back throwing half empty beer bottles , that hit kids wasn't class . Ok the bottles were plastic but that makes it no more acceptable . I was pretty peeeed off with our fans that day

I too am looking forward to Torquay just not so much the 6 hour round trip!

The many hours travel and drink is the best part of it!

We will be leaving at 6am and returning the following day :P

I got over trying to endure watching LCFC in a sober condition MANY years ago!

The many hours travel and drink is the best part of it!

We will be leaving at 6am and returning the following day :P

I got over trying to endure watching LCFC in a sober condition MANY years ago!

I agree we hope to be there early afternoon for a drink or two in the numerous pubs around the harbour.

Surprised at Wolves and Hull shouts. Both poor awayers. Wolves I think I endured the worst game and atmosphere ever at.

Hoping when we play Brum, it's a top six clash cos St Andrews can still be a good atmosphere on it's day. Equally can be as poor.

Really looking forward to spending Xmas in Hull, atmosphere was pretty decent last season because of the Pearson situation, hopefully get our own back this year.

After that Sheff Wednesday and Blackburn.

Archived