Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

TOP 3 AWAY DAYS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO!

Wolves might have been killed because its now a Sunday, still going though.

Barnsley is always good, looking forward to Posh again and going Blackburn.

Quite a few really.

Wolves might have been killed because its now a Sunday, still going though.

Barnsley is always good, looking forward to Posh again and going Blackburn.

Quite a few really.

will the standing terrace still be there?

So many good aways potentially, Brighton, Blackburn, Sheff Weds, Barnsley, Palace to name but a few. And that's without F*rest and Sh*ep! Can't wait!

Just an early heads up for those who plan to attend BOTH Brighton and Barnsley away- they're back to back! Barnsley on Mon 1st April and Brighton Sat 6th!

Well seemingly nothing is happening with the grounds developments so hopefully standing will still be there. Hope so but don't know for sure. Standing will be there come August i think anyway.

This is my local! :thumbup:

Jesus, I'd never have any money. lol

Ecclesall is right about it, eye-wateringly expensive but what a pub. I've never seen such an epic range of beers anywhere. Love the place.

re: P'boro away terrace

The current plans are that it'll be used up until being demolished in November, but the date keeps being moved back, it was supposed to be knocked down last summer ready for start of this season (ie no away stand whole of 2011-12) The local council own the ground and rumour is they might knock the whole idea of building a new all-seater away stand on the head (i think their Council were hoping the football club would be relegated last season and not need to plan for an all-seater stadium)

If Peterborough is a 3-sided ground in February (capacity 11,000), they'll give us around 1000 tickets. It could be pretty shitty experience all-round, given a third to half of the delapidated old stand (the plastic seats at the front of that stand are actually the old unwanted seats from Filbert Street!)

If Peterborough is a 3-sided ground in February (capacity 11,000), they'll give us around 1000 tickets. It could be pretty shitty experience all-round, given a third to half of the delapidated old stand (the plastic seats at the front of that stand are actually the old unwanted seats from Filbert Street!)

Think I heard somewhere that for teams with bigger followings they'll get the whole of the old main stand

Charlton and Palace due to the fact that I'm a SE London Fox and Brighton for the trip to the beach! Although I'll still be going to Millwall and Watford too probably.

Also hoping we get someone like Spurs, Arsenal, Fulham, Chelsea or West Ham away in one of the cups

Think I heard somewhere that for teams with bigger followings they'll get the whole of the old main stand

They should do what they did in early 90s and just give us half the ground, how about the old stand and half of home terrace, and they can have the rest :chant:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived