Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Thai Fight Comes To King Power Stadium

Great just what we need, a bunch of lady boys kicking and slapping each other. Will Barton be taking part too? Come on Top it's not our culture is it and you are in England so stop this nonsense right now.

oh jeeezzzzz

Great just what we need, a bunch of lady boys kicking and slapping each other. Will Barton be taking part too? Come on Top it's not our culture is it and you are in England so stop this nonsense right now.

Open your eyes abit! Its 2012 ffs, you might like it.

Open your eyes abit! Its 2012 ffs, you might like it.

Yeah it's 2012 ffs and we still enjoy watching human beings abuse their bodies by punching and kicking each other unconscious. Open your eyes and your mind , you might like that too.

little bit negative isn't it? Its not our culture? ever thought that our owners may want to show the UK a bit of their culture? Something other than football going on at a football stadium what is this world coming to?!

Yeah it's 2012 ffs and we still enjoy watching human beings abuse their bodies by punching and kicking each other unconscious. Open your eyes and your mind , you might like that too.

Odd reply, your original response was it's not our culture...whatever that meeans....now your going for the 'boxing shouldn't happen in 2012' approach.

Oh and nice refernce to lady boys...you clearly are opened minded....it was just a joke I'm sure though right?

Would love to go to this, I like watching all proper martial arts, but any of the SE Asian boxing styles are my favourite due to the fact they are stand up fights with knees and elbows and clinching allowed (just gives it that extra dimension of complexity and tactical flexibility). There is also less bullshit to sell tickets like in MMA and Boxing and more respect between competitors.

Unfortunately I am working and have no holiday left, but I have posted the link to my Muay Thai club in SE London in case anyone is interested to go from there!

Everyone should just ignore flowwolf. He's never even left his village never mind leaving the country. His idea of experiencing a foreign culture is having curry sauce on his chips. The guy is an ignorant xenophobe. I'm embarrassed that I come from the same country and culture as he does. Please just ignore him and hopefully he'll leave (again).

Everyone should just ignore flowwolf. He's never even left his village never mind leaving the country. His idea of experiencing a foreign culture is having curry sauce on his chips. The guy is an ignorant xenophobe. I'm embarrassed that I come from the same country and culture as he does. Please just ignore him and hopefully he'll leave (again).

Ignore me like you just did ? simpleton. I too am embarrassed that that fellow human beings ( you in particular ) actually enjoy the spectacle of two paid humans punching and kicking each other into unconsciousness. Now you tell me enlightened one what has culture got to do with that ? Explore your own mind and emotions then come back and tell me why you think violence is a commodity that should be exploited by weakling wankers ( yes all of you on here who would pay to watch) who would never dream of stepping into a ring and fighting anyone themselves , yet would willingly pay for for someone else to do it. COWARDS both morally and physically. I await your response.

Its all about embracing other cultures, trying different things. If you actually researched the history of thai boxing you might have a different opinion. The world wouldnt be as it is now if people didnt take their cultures to other countries, currys for example.

Ignore me like you just did ? simpleton. I too am embarrassed that that fellow human beings ( you in particular ) actually enjoy the spectacle of two paid humans punching and kicking each other into unconsciousness. Now you tell me enlightened one what has culture got to do with that ? Explore your own mind and emotions then come back and tell me why you think violence is a commodity that should be exploited by weakling wankers ( yes all of you on here who would pay to watch) who would never dream of stepping into a ring and fighting anyone themselves , yet would willingly pay for for someone else to do it. COWARDS both morally and physically. I await your response.

your trolling is boring. get a new schtick.

Its all about embracing other cultures, trying different things. If you actually researched the history of thai boxing you might have a different opinion. The world wouldnt be as it is now if people didnt take their cultures to other countries, currys for example.

So lets embrace fascism shall we ?

These people are professional fighters they love what they do and I'm sure they enjoy doing it in front of an audience. I would step into the ring but obviously I'm not skilled enough to do so...

Archived