Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Memberships-this-season-2012-13

perhaps they should start thinking now for next season"watch the players change through frosted glass"even a free pie or beer voucher would be a seller,even if they raised the cost by the same money!

Get your 2013/14 Membership now*

* Restrictions apply - not valid until July 2014.

So heres the latest update:

The commercial director said on radio leicester that the membership deals would be available by "the end of october". I e-mailed the club again today as its clearly end of October next Wednesday, the response i got was as follows:

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we are still awaiting the release of information for memberships. We are hoping they will be out within the next few weeks, if you keep an eye out on the website they will get announced on there as soon as they are released. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards"

So im guessing the end of October was a lie. He didnt sound convincing on the radio so i am not surprised. and how out of touch are they if they think "watch the players train" is what i want as part of the membership package

If anybody can remember the name of the commercial director please let me know so i can send a constructive letter/email. No disrespect to JIm at the fanzone, but no point emailing him as he is clearly being fed the same rubbish that us fans are.

So heres the latest update:

The commercial director said on radio leicester that the membership deals would be available by "the end of october". I e-mailed the club again today as its clearly end of October next Wednesday, the response i got was as follows:

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we are still awaiting the release of information for memberships. We are hoping they will be out within the next few weeks, if you keep an eye out on the website they will get announced on there as soon as they are released. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards"

So im guessing the end of October was a lie. He didnt sound convincing on the radio so i am not surprised. and how out of touch are they if they think "watch the players train" is what i want as part of the membership package

If anybody can remember the name of the commercial director please let me know so i can send a constructive letter/email. No disrespect to JIm at the fanzone, but no point emailing him as he is clearly being fed the same rubbish that us fans are.

it was Laura Oakes

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone else like to be a member during the 2012/13 season - I would!

A few reasons why:

Living nearer to Nottingham and Derby than Leicester, I would like a little appreciation being shown to me by a club I have supported for over 50 years by being provided with a sensibly priced membership package. I would like the friends I sit with to have the benefit of a membership package too. A round trip to Filbert Way for me is 50 miles and for them over 100. Work and other commitments can get in the way of seeing as many home games as we would like - season tickets were given up reluctantly as poor value with night matches out of the question and TV demands messing with dates and times as the season progresses.

I guess that the memberships have fallen foul of an idea that the added value of Season Tickets must be protected (although a fans fixture did pop up recently). But will an increase in season ticket sales really be achieved by not providing a membership scheme - allied with other great initiatives such as the premium rate line to the ticket office generating income while you enjoy a mind boggling wait for the phone to be answered.

During the time of our last and now rather distant visit to the Premiership the buying of a ticket was not a particularly pleasant experience as the competition to get hold of a good seat resulted in down right rude customer service and a feeling that you were being done a great favour being allowed to buy one. In more recent years as we have bumped along in the second and third tier the attitude has been much better with a sense that your support is welcomed. So how does this latest approach work? There are now oodles of empty seats and a policy designed to discouragethe attendance of any supporter who is unable to make the 'every match' commitment.

Will the stadium start to look like the Riverside on TV by the end of possibly another season spent aspiring to the play-offs?

This seasons membership scheme is a bloody fiasco, ive been pestering the club for months to renew my membership but they always reply "no decision on format/price etc made yet, awaiting decision from higher management"

New Commercial Director Ian Flanagan appeared on the Radio Leicester Breakfast Show on Oct 18th & stated the membership scheme would be launched in the next 2 weeks, which equates to Nov 1st.

He also stated it would have benefits like visits to the training ground.

From a past conversation (some time back, but with the current regime), the club were keen to have a membership scheme that Season Ticket holders would want to join, if they are going down that route, the scheme would not be about match ticket savings

I think the club are missing out here. As someone who has been a season ticket holder but now lives 200 miles away, it's not possible to maintain that, but there is no way of maintaining a connection. I still attend games, but there is nothing to encourage me to go more frequently, which I would do if the club was able to provide some sort of incentive to go through a membership scheme.

I have been a supporter for 50 years, and a season ticket holder for probably 15 of those, but do the club have any interest in me? Not a jot.

I think the club are missing out here. As someone who has been a season ticket holder but now lives 200 miles away, it's not possible to maintain that, but there is no way of maintaining a connection. I still attend games, but there is nothing to encourage me to go more frequently, which I would do if the club was able to provide some sort of incentive to go through a membership scheme.

I have been a supporter for 50 years, and a season ticket holder for probably 15 of those, but do the club have any interest in me? Not a jot.

I'd like to echo this. Now live 140 miles away, with son another 35 miles. We can only get to the odd game due to work/uni/lack of finance, I've been a supporter for 57 years now (do I get a gold watch after 60 years?), and would love to be a member and get 'incentivised' to buy more tickets. Will it happen? No. I blame Susan, get yer finger out luv AND GET MEMBERSHIP ORGANISED!! (Shouting so she can hear me)

There is a thread in Ticket News,but to sum it up they are unorganised incompetent cvnts !

What!! How dare you! Large Frank and I are NOT..... oh, hang on, you mean the club are unorganised and incontinent? Agree there :thumbup:

Seasons greetings Cambridge!!

Why would you get a membership if you've got a season ticket?

it was in relation to the Foxes Trust post above, that the club were looking at a membership scheme that season ticket holders would want to join as well

Archived