Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Memberships-this-season-2012-13

Ive been to the club shop twice in the last 10 days and asked about this seasons membership cards etc and they still arent out and cant tell me how much they will cost etc etc. For somebody like me who cant get a season ticket because i do a 24/7 job where i work 2 out or every 3 weekends means the membership packages are usually best for me so i can pick and choose 7 or 8 games i can get to per season, hopefully more if possible. Has anynbody else heard anything yet about memberships?

Here we are on August 1st with less than 3 weeks to go to the season proper and still leicester city fc dont have details on their website about league fixture ticket sales. where is the organisation in the maketing department for this to be the sad case. if you look at the majority of other championship clubs they all have tickets on sale. i have also purchased a membership in the past 3 years and agin they are still not even on the website, to say i am getting very dissapointed would be an understatement. i live in yorkshire and travel down to the home games and it is not easy to just drop in to the ticket office to get tickets/memberships. i would be interested to here anyones views especially anyone from the club .

Have you contacted the club to complain, they may not reply but it's worth a try. Not enough people complain directly.

Fanzone

Fanzone; customer service, charity requests, customer feedback

[email protected]

Or

Club Telephone Number:

0844 815 6000

Stadium

Address

Leicester City Football Club,

King Power Stadium,

Filbert Way,

Leicester,

LE2 7FL.

Here we are on August 1st with less than 3 weeks to go to the season proper and still leicester city fc dont have details on their website about league fixture ticket sales. where is the organisation in the maketing department for this to be the sad case. if you look at the majority of other championship clubs they all have tickets on sale. i have also purchased a membership in the past 3 years and agin they are still not even on the website, to say i am getting very dissapointed would be an understatement. i live in yorkshire and travel down to the home games and it is not easy to just drop in to the ticket office to get tickets/memberships. i would be interested to here anyones views especially anyone from the club .

i feel just the same buddy and i only live 20 minutes walk from the ground. I have "popped" in 2 or 3 times over the last couple of weeks and the staff havent got a clue when the membership packages are coming out!!!! I am a 24/7 shift worker and can only make it to around 1/3 of the home games if i am lucky so membership is the only option realistically. I can imagine how frustrated you are living in Yorks re this problem. . .

I've been trying to buy tickets for the Torquay and Sunderland games but can't for the life of me do it online. I go onto the lcfc direct website click on home tickets and away tickets but neither of the games come up.

Am I being dumb and missing something or is it just our website being shite again?

The lack of memberships less than 1 week before the first league game of the season is shocking. It was late last year but I managed to pick up my 10 tkts membership after the Real Madrid game in time for the season,

This season we still don't know prices or anything about them whoever is in charge needs sacking !

This is absolutely piss poor from the club. I sent an email to the ticket office on Wednesday asking about memberships and didn't get a reply. I now see that I can contact Jim but I doubt he will have any information.

There are 7 days until the start of the season and the club still haven't released memberships. I have been a member for about 12 years and the club are losing out on so much revenue by not releasing them by this stage. I won't be buying any matchday tickets until membership details are provided!

This is absolutely piss poor from the club. I sent an email to the ticket office on Wednesday asking about memberships and didn't get a reply. I now see that I can contact Jim but I doubt he will have any information.

There are 7 days until the start of the season and the club still haven't released memberships. I have been a member for about 12 years and the club are losing out on so much revenue by not releasing them by this stage. I won't be buying any matchday tickets until membership details are provided!

This, couldnt agree with you more buddy

a bit sad i know but ive put a formal complaint into the club about this membership issue, sorry :(

Can't say I blame you. I've been a member for years - up until last season. Because I had to wait so long for them to get the membership details out I finally lost the will to keep checking and in the end never did bother to renew . As it happened I only went to a couple of home games so they undoubtedly 'lost money' from me. This year seems to have been even more disorganised so, once again, I doubt I'll bother. Pity really as it comes across as if they don't give a toss about the fans - particularly those who live further away / work weekends so a season ticket isn't viable. :/

Can't say I blame you. I've been a member for years - up until last season. Because I had to wait so long for them to get the membership details out I finally lost the will to keep checking and in the end never did bother to renew . As it happened I only went to a couple of home games so they undoubtedly 'lost money' from me. This year seems to have been even more disorganised so, once again, I doubt I'll bother. Pity really as it comes across as if they don't give a toss about the fans - particularly those who live further away / work weekends so a season ticket isn't viable. :/

Really frustrating isnt it? i have been a season ticket holder in the past but i work 2 out of every 3 weekends and im soon going to be changing to 4 out of every 5 weekends working in my new? role so for the last 10 years it hasnt been pratical so i have been a member instead. They will lose support/money (as you mentioned above) over this issue. Shame on the club

Really frustrating isnt it? i have been a season ticket holder in the past but i work 2 out of every 3 weekends and im soon going to be changing to 4 out of every 5 weekends working in my new? role so for the last 10 years it hasnt been pratical so i have been a member instead. They will lose support/money (as you mentioned above) over this issue. Shame on the club

It's pathetic isn't it. they should have been planning this before the end of last season. I would have gone Saturday but I'm not paying full price because they can't organise a simple membership scheme.

I'm in the same boat but really didn't want to miss the first match. If you are worried about the cost (who isn't??) then phone the club to see if they have any JTT (Just The Ticket) seats left (don't think you can buy them via LCFC Direct). £22 for an adult ticket (£15 for an under-22).

I'm in the same boat but really didn't want to miss the first match. If you are worried about the cost (who isn't??) then phone the club to see if they have any JTT (Just The Ticket) seats left (don't think you can buy them via LCFC Direct). £22 for an adult ticket (£15 for an under-22).

Excuse me for being thick,but what's just the ticket deal,I've seen it before but never known what it means?

Excuse me for being thick,but what's just the ticket deal,I've seen it before but never known what it means?

There usually seats that they struggle to fill, tend to be in the corners of the kop, if i wasnt a season ticket holder i would go for one of these there isnt realyl a bad seat in the ground to be honest.

Archived