Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Memberships-this-season-2012-13

well, I have been emailing the club regularly and keep getting the usual replies, this is the latest one at 10am today:

"

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we are still awaiting information to be released regarding memberships and hope to have some information released in due course. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused."

Thats clearly a response from a script, its a joke

Well the club have already lost out on my membership money! I'll stick to the fans fixtures and the odd cheaper game. They've alienated a lot of people like me with their amateurish running of the club. Seriously how many clubs don't have a membership scheme?!

couldnt agree more, why oh why are the club treating us like this????

Being a cynic, I am expecting packages to be announced after fans can use their packages to get tickets for the Forest and Derby games.

They're both on telly aren't they. I think a lot of people would've saved their voucher for a game that isn't. If they had sold memberships at the start of the season I'd have bought a 10 game package. Now if I/they bother at all it'll be a 5 game package so if they think they're being clever they're not.

They're both on telly aren't they. I think a lot of people would've saved their voucher for a game that isn't. If they had sold memberships at the start of the season I'd have bought a 10 game package. Now if I/they bother at all it'll be a 5 game package so if they think they're being clever they're not.

same here Webbo

Its not good ! my son and I have been STH for many years and circumstances changed so I would have purchased a membership this year.

They seemed too bothered questioning me about my son being a valid student for Birmingham tickets when I ordered them rather than looking at securing more sales of memberships.

This pd me off ,,, its a good job NP is putting in a shift otherwise the club would be struggling even more with the poor marketing especially during this economic climate.

Its not good ! my son and I have been STH for many years and circumstances changed so I would have purchased a membership this year.

They seemed too bothered questioning me about my son being a valid student for Birmingham tickets when I ordered them rather than looking at securing more sales of memberships.

This pd me off ,,, its a good job NP is putting in a shift otherwise the club would be struggling even more with the poor marketing especially during this economic climate.

i find it very strange they are behaving like that. I might be naive but i honestly think if the club were marketing things better and making an effort with the fans that it could put a couple of thousand on home gates

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

#lcfc commercial director just told us memberships will be available within 2 weeks with members given a chance to watch players training

Believe it when I see it,I really hope they have learnt from this.How hard is it to set something up that was already running well(ish)someone needs a rocket up the arse in the marketing department.

We live in Dorset and have been trying to find information from the Club for 3 months re membership 2012-13 and have been really disappointed re their response-ie no response!!

We also struggled re first game at Walkers (I cannot call it KP!) to collect ordered tickets, after queuing for 20 mins in 2 queues only to find the tickets hadn't been allocated!! After a 3.5 hour drive- not impressed!

Am I the only one who feels the heart has been removed from our ground?

We live in Dorset and have been trying to find information from the Club for 3 months re membership 2012-13 and have been really disappointed re their response-ie no response!!

We also struggled re first game at Walkers (I cannot call it KP!) to collect ordered tickets, after queuing for 20 mins in 2 queues only to find the tickets hadn't been allocated!! After a 3.5 hour drive- not impressed!

Am I the only one who feels the heart has been removed from our ground?

Poor admin/ missing tickets has been a long term problem I've had it happen many a time.

I'm not sure what your problem is with the Walkers/KP they're both sponsorship names and are as legitimate a name as each other, Walkers is a Leicester company owned by Pepsi and KP is owned by our owners, I can't see the big difference myself.

If you have a problem you should call it Filbert Way or Raw Dykes.

Poor admin/ missing tickets has been a long term problem I've had it happen many a time.

I'm not sure what your problem is with the Walkers/KP they're both sponsorship names and are as legitimate a name as each other, Walkers is a Leicester company owned by Pepsi and KP is owned by our owners, I can't see the big difference myself.

If you have a problem you should call it Filbert Way or Raw Dykes.

....or what it was called before and during the build.....Freemens Wharf :thumbup:

When they do finally get round to releasing membership details there's zero chance I'll be buying one. At the start of the season, yes, but not now, weeks into the season... they can **** off. :angry:

How hard is it.

Bloke in marketing."we really ought to bring out a membership package,I think it would be a nice little earner.Did it sell well and make money over the last decades?"

Bloke in marketing that's really uninterested in anything that involves work" yes"

Bloke in marketing"ok,we will keep the same package as last year"

Job done.

How hard is it.

Bloke in marketing."we really ought to bring out a membership package,I think it would be a nice little earner.Did it sell well and make money over the last decades?"

Bloke in marketing that's really uninterested in anything that involves work" yes"

Job done.

lol its not rocket science is it

How hard is it.

Job done.

Ah but you forgot about the big "Unique Selling Point" they been racking their brains to come up with since May 2012. They've cracked it now with 'Watch the players train' package that will make up for all the lost sales and the disillusionment of the fans.

Ah but you forgot about the big "Unique Selling Point" they been racking their brains to come up with since May 2012. They've cracked it now with 'Watch the players train' package that will make up for all the lost sales and the disillusionment of the fans.

perhaps they should start thinking now for next season"watch the players change through frosted glass"even a free pie or beer voucher would be a seller,even if they raised the cost by the same money!

Archived