Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Memberships-this-season-2012-13

I only go to the home saturday games so bought a 10 ticket membership last year and there were exactly 10 home saturday league games including the Derby one on SKy at 5.20 .

I was going to buy the Same this year but now 2 Saturday games have gone I won't bother even if they bring out 10 ticket deals they are just too late

I went to the Posh game so they got an extra fiver out of me than last year but didn't go to Blackpool so they lost out on what would be £20 if they were doing the same offer as last year. So with me they are losing out the same as with many others in the same boat who think **** them for not bringing out membership deals.

I have been moaning about this last season or two.

Memberships especailly for people who live a wee bit further away from the ground seem a great way to provide a step between fan and STH.

I can only put it down to ethier the club are thick as shit and don't see the potential increased revenue and increased ticket sales or they believe membership schemes actually decrease STH and more people take the step down rather than more taking the step up.

I just can't see it being the later though.

My young lad loved his old memberships....made him feel part of the club. Especialy the old family ones. It's a real shame.

I have been moaning about this last season or two.

Memberships especailly for people who live a wee bit further away from the ground seem a great way to provide a step between fan and STH.

I can only put it down to ethier the club are thick as shit and don't see the potential increased revenue and increased ticket sales or they believe membership schemes actually decrease STH and more people take the step down rather than more taking the step up.

I just can't see it being the later though.

My young lad loved his old memberships....made him feel part of the club. Especialy the old family ones. It's a real shame.

couldnt agree with you more fatmando

I do think LCFC need to think harder about promoting the club to real fans, maybe all their efforts are on corporate / media deals.

I will be spending a small percentage of my 2 season tickets, food and drink purchased over many previous years this year due to the lack of LCFC wanting me to be apart of the club on a part time basis.

The university discount pee'd me off 1st, I raised my grievance when they rang asking me to buy x2 Season Tickets , called me again one month after the early bird offering a early bird price and when I declined said they would be in touch next week about memberships that was 2 months ago.

As it is, we will be at the fans fixture at home v Brighton and away v Brum and the city will be down a little on revenue from me alone.

For information my son also works some Saturdays now hence why I wont buy his season ticket at an increased price v last season but I would have done a membership.

Or at last years discounted rate 2 season tickets (1 Full Price & 1 Student) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Leicester and I miss it but sometimes you have to vote with your feet !

Guest parky0607

Since I moved to Blackpool I have had a 10 ticket membership every year as its the nearest practical thing to a season ticket for me. I was a bit miffed last season at the disorganisation and the 'fiddling' they did to the packages so you got less for more money but I still got one anyway. I cant really afford the full cost of a match day ticket when buying them one by one as well as my fuel to and from blackpool so the club are now losing a lot of revenue from me - whereas theyd guarantee Id go to 10 games per season, for this season, purely for the increased cost and the fact they have blatently disregarded members, I have pencilled in a maximum of 5 home games I will be going to.

Since I moved to Blackpool I have had a 10 ticket membership every year as its the nearest practical thing to a season ticket for me. I was a bit miffed last season at the disorganisation and the 'fiddling' they did to the packages so you got less for more money but I still got one anyway. I cant really afford the full cost of a match day ticket when buying them one by one as well as my fuel to and from blackpool so the club are now losing a lot of revenue from me - whereas theyd guarantee Id go to 10 games per season, for this season, purely for the increased cost and the fact they have blatently disregarded members, I have pencilled in a maximum of 5 home games I will be going to.

dont blame you buddy, i only live 20 minutes walk away from the ground but at present i have the same idea over the membership issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have just spoken with Jim (again)and he assures me that the membership scheme will be out in the next week or so. Says one was ready to go but was vetoed as not good enough. Lets wait and see.

They've been saying that for 2 months.

Have just spoken with Jim (again)and he assures me that the membership scheme will be out in the next week or so. Says one was ready to go but was vetoed as not good enough. Lets wait and see.

Hmmmmmm...............

:dunno:

Well the club have already lost out on my membership money! I'll stick to the fans fixtures and the odd cheaper game. They've alienated a lot of people like me with their amateurish running of the club. Seriously how many clubs don't have a membership scheme?!

Well the club have already lost out on my membership money! I'll stick to the fans fixtures and the odd cheaper game. They've alienated a lot of people like me with their amateurish running of the club. Seriously how many clubs don't have a membership scheme?!

This.

Archived