Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

No interest in Sunderland?

grammer police as well. how very big of you.xxx

what a quality retort. as i've said i'll look into the agm minutes as i'm pretty sure the mercury reported the directors being unhappy at missing out on a nice payday for the club. hence why in latter years it got reduced and eventually scrapped.

oh and on your original point although you don't see them as being free. a lot of people did as it was a benefit of a season ticket holder. there was no option to hold a season ticket but pay a reduced price for not including those vouchers afterall. so you may choose to accept they are part of the total package but peoples perception maybe different.

It's "grammar". Presentation can make your point look more reliable, or it can make you look simple. I know which I prefer.

Only stupid people thought they were free. I bet they didn't send their vouchers back with their season ticket renewal, seeing as the cup games were free. :rolleyes:

It's "grammar". Presentation can make your point look more reliable, or it can make you look simple. I know which I prefer.

Only stupid people thought they were free. I bet they didn't send their vouchers back with their season ticket renewal, seeing as the cup games were free. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the character assumption, very good of you. I'm sorry I don't have the time to proof read everything I write on an internet forum.

Nice of you to also refer to a percentage of people that follow the same club as you as STUPID I'm sure they will be pleased to know.

I understand your stance that NO they were not actually free but calling people stupid, this is what drives me nuts about our supporters, they seem intent on falling out with each other, either on here or to the point where they actually fight each other at games, what a sad state of affairs.

Trying actually making a point that refers to my statement, in which I suggested some peoples perception maybe that they were free, unless for all those years I missed the, don't include cup games- tick box at which point the club willing gave everyone a discount for not wanting them. People occasionally like to feel they maybe getting something for nothing. Is that a bad thing?

I personally feel it has been a bad thing that they dropped it, as shown by the low attendances at early rounds of cup games.

I bet you thought they were free then.

Archived