Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJulez

Peterborough Attendance

Up. Again.

Not bad to be fair after a disappointing season last season and prices far from cheap.

Matchday prices are steep though so this might not translate to a rise in average attendances.

I would say season ticket sale's are down one because money and 2 because many people have not got much faith in the manager.

That's odd because they've gone up.

Thing is them going up I naturally think it's good but at the same time I think.. if we actually do well, can you imagine the fvcking price hike? If we get to the Premier we'll go absolutely mad with prices IMO.

Guest MattP

Not bad to be fair after a disappointing season last season and prices far from cheap.

Matchday prices are steep though so this might not translate to a rise in average attendances.

Good point, that might actually be the reason.

Seeing as they think it's some sort of rivalry **** knows why they will sell out their away section and think they are tasty in the process.....country bumpkins!

I've no idea what you mean. Not one Posh fan thinks we have a local rivalry with Leicester.

Posh should sell out their allocation for the opening game of the season especially as we are one of the closer fixtures for them.

Still remember the time when some billy big mouth came on here reckoning they could bring 9k a few seasons back! lol

That's odd because they've gone up.

Thing is them going up I naturally think it's good but at the same time I think.. if we actually do well, can you imagine the fvcking price hike? If we get to the Premier we'll go absolutely mad with prices IMO.

Good point....when i wen't into renew my season ticket on direct debit i was asked if i wanted it rolling on......might change my mind if we get into the prem!

I have a mate that supports Posh, and he says that he hates Leicester, but we have never really thought about Posh being our rivals as they are such a small club :D

Yet a Club that takes points of Leicester on a regular basis, perhaps size isn't everything. :whistle:

Archived