Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJulez

Peterborough Attendance

I'll be disappointed in Posh if they don't bring their allocation, to be fair they don't travel too badly bearing their home attendances in mind but they normally about fill it so with it being first day I'd expect them to.

It's not platinum either so that'll help. So about 26k.

Guest MattP

Ill say it in here as it doesn't deserve a new thread, does anybody now about season ticket sales? if we are up from last year or down? :)

Up. Again.

If students can afford £9k a year for tuition fees, they can spare another £400 for a ST - which is much more important! I swear there was an article on the numbers on the OS a little while ago saying sales were up this year

Back on topic, I think about 26,000. If we do well against Sunderland and Torquay, and the weather's nice - maybe more. A win would be nice, but I won't be making predictions for the rest of the season based on this - Peterborough are capable of some surprising results, and absolutely no idea how the new squad will work together when it counts. Staying hopeful!

Archived