Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

O'Neill relishing Leicester return - Pre-Match Stuff

Yeah I know what you mean Col but in terms of size of clubs both Villa and Sunderland should have been the platform for at least a top three place. He managed to get us a top ten finish and win two league cups and three finals and lets be honest we are no where near as big as them. Of course I hope he does the same for Sunderland it's just that I don't think he can cut it with the big clubs.

Why would you think that Sunderland and Villa should be/should have been a top 3 club? I see no reason what so ever to justify that statement. Neither are even the biggest and best team in their area.

Do you not consider Celtic a big club mate?

Uefa cup finalists?

No not really Col. Big fish in a little pond. As I said up until last year Scottish football was a two horse race and a guaranteed European football place.

I don't think for one moment that if Celtic were allowed to play in our premiership they would get anywhere near a European spot.

Why would you think that Sunderland and Villa should be/should have been a top 3 club? I see no reason what so ever to justify that statement. Neither are even the biggest and best team in their area.

Well I don't think they should be but surely they have more potential to achieve that than ever we did ? My point was that even though both clubs are considerably bigger than us in both fan base and potential MON still has not achieved anything like what he did for us.

Tha bloke is an absolute legend fully deserves a great reception tomoz

Martin and his team gave.me.so many happy memories the trips to wembley,madrid away consistently giving the 'big' teams a run for their money

Great times cheers martin !!!!

C'mon.. Surely you'd give a big hearty welcome back to Mark McGhee?

lol

I would give Mark McGhee an even bigger round of applause than O'Neill , because if he hadn't buggered off to Wolves we would never have had the legend that is MON

I think it goes without question that MON will get a deserved rousing ovation from all of us! However any more of that or an MON love fest I will not be part of.... NP is our manager now and lets face it MON moved on from us so I suggest remember the amazing days fondly show appreciation and respect then get behind OUR Manager and players :pearson::chant:

I think it goes without question that MON will get a deserved rousing ovation from all of us! However any more of that or an MON love fest I will not be part of.... NP is our manager now and lets face it MON moved on from us so I suggest remember the amazing days fondly show appreciation and respect then get behind OUR Manager and players :pearson::chant:

Spot on....

Well said. I can't believe people are even questioning giving O'Neill a fantastic reception. As nice as it'll be to see MON, Pearson's the man now.

Also, is it definitely 4-4-2? It could be 4-2-3-1?

Schmeichel

Moore de Laet Morgan Konchesky

James Drinkwater

Vardy ----Marshall ------Dyer

Beckford

Would really like you to be right, to see how that fared, but somehow I don't expect that to happen.

Archived