Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

MOST EXPENSIVE CD

We were in Turkey last week and at the hotel we were staying at they had a team of photographers that go around taking your pictures in total they took about 40 pictures of our group we were in and when we went to buy the CD with all the pictures they wanted around $750 usd for it (approx £477)

Don't buy CDs unless they are a decent price (such as 2 for a 10pounds at HMV), so I doubt I've paid more than 15pound for a CD.

However, if I was loaded, I'd buy some original Beatles and Kinks material, no doubt. Go for loads on eBay though.

Just paid £82 for ha CD. which is by far the most I have ever paid. (Hedgehoppers Annonymous.). It was originally being sold for £132.

What's the most expensive CD you have bought, and who was it by?

it's "good news week" for the seller then :D

I got given a copy of The Darkness' first EP before they were big (for that one year, remember) and ended up selling it for £75. Haha!

I've never really paid much for a CD, I've bought a few expensive boxsets. I have paid £200 for The Who Live at Leeds on vinyl.

Vinyls seem to increase their value in many cases, unlike a cd.

The Who at Leeds, must be a cracker to listen to. I have to say that the vinyls are much more interesting, than cds.

Archived