Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tartanowl

Kamara's Championship Prediction

2mBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Can I openly apologise to every Team/ Fans in the Championship The paper I write for! I see I have been stitched up!! The only piece from -

Expand Collapse

48sBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Me is I thought Leeds would do well, all the other predictions are nothing to do with me - I know only to well the last thing fans want is -

Expand Collapse

33sBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Some smart ar*e saying there team is going to struggle before a ball is kicked.I am so annoyed & was given assurances that they only wanted

Chris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

A piece on who I thought would do well, so once again apart from the main piece the rest is nothing to do with me "sorry"

Expand Collapse

Translated: They offered me a load of money to stick my name on it and told me I didn't even have to write it. Now that people are annoyed about the content, I'm furious.

**** off Kammy, go and count your money.

Typical of The Scum.. or any other newspaper that is, for making up absolute bollocks. Let us do our talking on the pitch and the media can carry on making up lies.

We can all lay off Kammy now. He has explained it is nothing to do with him. No shock...it was the sun after all.

They will have paid him to feature his name there, if he's naive enough to let them use his name and do whatever they want, then he's a moron and he deserves all the abuse he's getting.

All these pundits predicting we will have an average season this year are the same one's who predicted we'd walk the league last year. At the end of the day nobody knows how this league will go we could easily finish in anywhere between 1st-24th.

All these pundits predicting we will have an average season this year are the same one's who predicted we'd walk the league last year. At the end of the day nobody knows how this league will go we could easily finish in anywhere between 1st-24th.

I would have thought anywhere between 1st and 24th was more like a certainty.

If he'd have said we'll win the league everyone on here would be saying how he knows nothing because we're Leicester and we'll do it the hard way and there's loads of better teams in the league than us. We were meant to win it last year and didn't, God these pundits are stupid.

So he's said we'll finish mid table and he still knows nothing because we're definitely going to win the league after buying well and beating Torquay.

Right.

If he'd have said we'll win the league everyone on here would be saying how he knows nothing because we're Leicester and we'll do it the hard way and there's loads of better teams in the league than us. We were meant to win it last year and didn't, God these pundits are stupid.

So he's said we'll finish mid table and he still knows nothing because we're definitely going to win the league after buying well and beating Torquay.

Right.

He knows nothing because he's Chris Kamara.

2mBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Can I openly apologise to every Team/ Fans in the Championship The paper I write for! I see I have been stitched up!! The only piece from -

Expand Collapse

48sBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Me is I thought Leeds would do well, all the other predictions are nothing to do with me - I know only to well the last thing fans want is -

Expand Collapse

33sBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Some smart ar*e saying there team is going to struggle before a ball is kicked.I am so annoyed & was given assurances that they only wanted

Chris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

A piece on who I thought would do well, so once again apart from the main piece the rest is nothing to do with me "sorry"

Expand Collapse

So they stitched him up, just like the Numan story in the Mail. The tabloid press never change

Archived