Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tartanowl

Kamara's Championship Prediction

Well the fact he's got 2 teams finishing 11th tell you all you need to know about his predictions.

And why does everywhere seem to print we paid 2.6 mil for knockaert, wasn't it about 750k?

But i'll take Forest in 23rd :) although again unlikely.

All these pundits predicting we will have an average season this year are the same one's who predicted we'd walk the league last year. At the end of the day nobody knows how this league will go we could easily finish in anywhere between 1st-24th.

Well considering when we got promoted in 2009 with Scunthorpe and Peterborough, he had Peterborough down to finish 3rd... They got relegated lol

So, I don't take much notice of many pundits to be fair.

All these pundits predicting we will have an average season this year are the same one's who predicted we'd walk the league last year. At the end of the day nobody knows how this league will go we could easily finish in anywhere between 1st-24th.

Would be a struggle not to :P

Know what you meant though.

Guest MattP

I bet if he had predicted us to win the league everyone would say how great he is.

I certainly wouldn't, his prediction of Forests league position is laughable and far worse than ours.

These pundits only know names, if you asked any of them who our best players were last year they would probably have said Mills and Beckford, or Wellens.

I'm glad we are under the radar this year, so the more of these predictions this year the merrier.

Has us in 12th, yes 12th, just one place above Peterborough and below the likes of Charlton, Brighton & Huddersfield.

He's got Leeds 1st then Blackburn, Bolton, Cardiff, Middlesborough & Huddesfield making up the rest of the top 6.

He has Forest pegged for 23rd so lets hope he's right on that one.

Personally I haven't a clue, it looks very difficult but I do think we're as good as most especially as we approach deadline day & the relegated clubs face strong bids for their better players, and we'll go on to comfortably improve on last year as teamwork filters through to our expensively assembled side.

Archived