Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tartanowl

Kamara's Championship Prediction

Not really surprised that an ex Leeds player predicted them to be top and there's no way Forest will be around the bottom. I'm very happy for pundits to write us off, we're always better as underdogs. Sounds like he made these predictions at the end of last season rather than now. They would have made sense then but now, he's way off the mark

I'm glad that pundits such as Salako and Kamara think we'll struggle. IMO it's always better to be written off and surprise people, than do it the other way round like we did last season.

Good work by Pearson to imporve us, whilst at the same time fooling everyone into thinking we are worse.

2mBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Can I openly apologise to every Team/ Fans in the Championship The paper I write for! I see I have been stitched up!! The only piece from -

Expand Collapse

48sBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Me is I thought Leeds would do well, all the other predictions are nothing to do with me - I know only to well the last thing fans want is -

Expand Collapse

33sBrief_CK_normal.jpgChris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

Some smart ar*e saying there team is going to struggle before a ball is kicked.I am so annoyed & was given assurances that they only wanted

Chris Kamaraâ€@chris_kammy

A piece on who I thought would do well, so once again apart from the main piece the rest is nothing to do with me "sorry"

Expand Collapse

Ummm, I like Kammy he is funny but don't know what to make of this.

But the point is those predictions are flaming laughable, actually feel sorry for Forest fans if they read that, Wolves only 9th, Watford down in 21st.

Not alone the teams mentioned in the actual thread.

lol

Archived