Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hbkkids

Violence at today's game on Burnmoor St!

If this is the single worst experience of coin throwing since the 80s, can someone confirm that the coin thrown has grown to a greater denomination in line with inflation?

By my reckoning it should be a £5.365 coin, roughly the size of half an elephant's buttock.

Which version happened the police version or the no police version?

To clear it up. They came out of the stadium barging through 2 of the 40 police surrounding the away end! They then went down the road with the pub sympathy rooms where they were no police in site!

To clear it up. They came out of the stadium barging through 2 of the 40 police surrounding the away end! They then went down the road with the pub sympathy rooms where they were no police in site!

lol Ok buddy fair enough

If this is the single worst experience of coin throwing since the 80s, can someone confirm that the coin thrown has grown to a greater denomination in line with inflation?

By my reckoning it should be a £5.365 coin, roughly the size of half an elephant's buttock.

They'll be throwing the stones from their bejeweled fillings next!

0.jpg

I remember the days of SK1 when some 'fans' used to file down coins to make em sharper. Usually fifty p's I think. Some games ( I think I can recollect Newcastle?) it was like a fookin bloodbath in there. And if it weren't coins it was the seats. On more than one occassion the seating had to be replaced in the away section of the East Stand.

No violence can be condoned but it's nothing like it was back then.

My mate once got hit on the head with a chicken & mushroom pie by a Middlesboro fan at Filbert St. Proper burnt his face, he took him to court. Perhaps this should go in the food thread, another reason food shouldn't be served at the football. Dangerous. A cold lager would have been fine in a plastic glass.

My mate once got hit on the head with a chicken & mushroom pie by a Middlesboro fan at Filbert St. Proper burnt his face, he took him to court. Perhaps this should go in the food thread, another reason food shouldn't be served at the football. Dangerous. A cold lager would have been fine in a plastic glass.

Pity it wasn't a Balti pie you could have done him for racism as well.

I remember the days of SK1 when some 'fans' used to file down coins to make em sharper. Usually fifty p's I think. Some games ( I think I can recollect Newcastle?) it was like a fookin bloodbath in there. And if it weren't coins it was the seats. On more than one occassion the seating had to be replaced in the away section of the East Stand.

No violence can be condoned but it's nothing like it was back then.

That would be this game i think!

Archived