Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hbkkids

Violence at today's game on Burnmoor St!

Did anybody see the fight in today's game?

As I was leaving the stadium they were two Peterborough fans who went down the road with the pub (sympathy rooms) anyway apparently the LCFC fan through a coin at the Peterborough fan and they were arguing. I didn't see any coin throwing myself. Anyway next thing this huge man picks the Leicester fan up above his head, slams him in to the ground and then kicks him. The police were no where in site. Hopefully the guy will report it and get the Peterborough fan done.

Thought this was gone from football...

As I was leaving the stadium they were two Peterborough fans who went down the road with the pub (sympathy rooms) anyway apparently the LCFC fan through a coin at the Peterborough fan and they were arguing. I didn't see any coin throwing myself. Anyway next thing this huge man picks the Leicester fan up above his head, slams him in to the ground and then kicks him. The police were no where in site. Hopefully the guy will report it and get the Peterborough fan done.

I have to admit I would've loved to have seen that bit.

I don't think he did. No one else saw it. He barged through two police officers and was looking for a fight.

I doubt the Posh fans would just accuse a Leicester fan of throwing a coin. Probably some idiot trying to be clever, as it was said before, hopefully he will not be so clever about throwing coins.

I doubt the Posh fans would just accuse a Leicester fan of throwing a coin. Probably some idiot trying to be clever, as it was said before, hopefully he will not be so clever about throwing coins.

They were clearly looking for a fight. The Leicester guys m8 was going crazy. Also they went to find police straight after so I am sure they wouldn't if they had thrown coins.

well if two geezers go to a pub full of Leicester fans without anything happening beforehand, they`ve either got some balls or they`re stupid, something tells me theyve responded to a coin thrown

It was outside the pub! Also they came the way of all Leicester fan, had the fight then went to get on the bus!

Someone was pinned to the ground by about six police officers and put in cuffs at the top of Raw Dikes Road. On the corner where the Vauxhall dealership is.

Anyone see what happened?

Both blokes were arrested. One got a bit angry with the police and was soon taught a lesson.

The Peterborough fans were acting all big time today, attempting to create a rivalry.

I remember last season after the game. One short little fat one came up to me after the game whilst I was walking with a couple of lads saying 'he ain't so gobby now you c*nt you ****ing inbred scum' about my mate who was on his phone at the time and didnt even see the guy lol Told the guy to p*ss off, he went all quiet then when we split up at the lights he starts swearing at us with his mate doing the w*nker sign lol

The LCFC man should have sung ''we are going up'' at this stage :ph34r: .

Archived