Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

How many mirrors have we broken? How many ladders have we walked under? How many black cats have the team saw?

Something's got to give, we can't be this unlucky every game!

That's what I'm thinking! We do really need to tighten at the back also though

Whether u like it or not, it was not given as a goal, if it was at the other end I don't think we would be moaning.

What the hell are you talking about?

It was a clear goal end of story and it has cost us dearly. If you want to ignore it so you have more ammunition for a good moan then go ahead.

What the hell are you talking about?

It was a clear goal end of story and it has cost us dearly. If you want to ignore it so you have more ammunition for a good moan then go ahead.

Whether the goal was given or not that does not excuse the poor defending which led to their second goal.

i know lets dominate 46 games a season, but lose them. great idea.

Result > Performance.

Ask chelsea fans.

So should Barcelona change their play style and personnel then, as they failed to beat a Chelsea they dominated as did Bayern? Messi and Ribery are shit though to be fair.

blackburn are poor, seriously.

they will not be up their without changes of manager, and we have already lost to charlton and only just beat a poor Peterborough team.

If you really think we're gonna get relegated then fine but I just think that's a ridiculous thing to say at this point of the season. Dominated Blackburn and charlton 2nd half, need to sharpen up in front of goal and obviously the defence need to tighten up

i know lets dominate 46 games a season, but lose them. great idea.

Result > Performance.

Ask chelsea fans.

But it isn't 46 games is it, we've played three games. If it carries on then fine have a whinge, but how about trying to take some positives like it being a very good performance. I dread to think of your reaction if we'd actually played poorly.

So should Barcelona change their play style and personnel then, as they failed to beat a Chelsea they dominated as did Bayern? Messi and Ribery are shit though to be fair.

that was one game, we have done it for the last 2 games and for the majority of last season.

If you really think we're gonna get relegated then fine but I just think that's a ridiculous thing to say at this point of the season. Dominated Blackburn and charlton 2nd half, need to sharpen up in front of goal and obviously the defence need to tighten up

where did i mention relegation??

i just dont think we will get promotion.

Beckford on in the 90th minute!!! Brilliant Nige, Brilliant...

Cant score, can't defend = can't go up!

Yeah because he's been brilliant for us and could have been the difference. We should have played him instead of that shitty Vardy bloke who has scored two perfectly good goals.

Archived