Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

Yeah because he's been brilliant for us and could have been the difference. We should have played him instead of that shitty Vardy bloke who has scored two perfectly good goals.

16 goals = PROVEN at this level!

1 goal at this level and missed 3 or 4 gilt edged chances on 3 games at this level = perfectly acceptable cause he runs round a lot!

Fcuking goose!!!!

Completely robbed. Fair play to them for taking their chances but we were denied a clear goal. I was watching the live stream from bein sports in Spanish and i said to my wife how they had messed up as they were still showing it as 1-1. Only realized it had been disallowed when Blackburn got their second. Can't understand what he did wrong but worst decision ever and one that definitely cost us the game.

Robbed, people say no point for excuses but we were simply robbed of a perfect goal by the looks of it.

We played decent again today, but need to take our chances.

Good performance, but lacking consistency in front of goal.

We need to make the King Power a fortress this season, if not we simply won't get promoted.

Bloody hell fire we could and should have scored 3/4 again today.

I'm aware of that, but I feel we have too many average strikers on the books instead of 3/4 quality frontmen. Big questions have to be asked over Beckford and Nugents form, seems that Pearson can't get the best out of them which I did expect.

16 goals = PROVEN at this level!

1 goal at this level and missed 3 or 4 gilt edged chances on 3 games at this level = perfectly acceptable cause he runs round a lot!

Fcuking goose!!!!

16 goals?... you mean the man who has never scored more than 9 league goals in his career above league one. Proven my arse. Get your facts right... GOOSE!

Anyone "could" have scored 4/5 goals today. the fact is for the second time in a week we havnt. the fact that we are trying hard and losing is very worrying imo

Is it as worrying as losing and playing shit? Would you prefer that perhaps?

Anyone "could" have scored 4/5 goals today. the fact is for the second time in a week we havnt. the fact that we are trying hard and losing is very worrying imo

Thank feck for Reading that their fans weren't as kneejerk last year.

We've got it all now, amazingly happy with the performance, the effort and at times the creativity... Results will come, unlike if we were playing awful and losing like most of the past decade.

Too many dicks around FT today

Completely robbed. Fair play to them for taking their chances but we were denied a clear goal. I was watching the live stream from bein sports in Spanish and i said to my wife how they had messed up as they were still showing it as 1-1. Only realized it had been disallowed when Blackburn got their second. Can't understand what he did wrong but worst decision ever and one that definitely cost us the game.

What was the goal ruled out for.Power went off in home for some reason.Payed the bill Honest :blush:

Archived