Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stockyfox

Important Message to the Moaners

How, just how the hell did we lose that? On the bus going back to the station, all the Blackburn fans were wondering how they had won and they were all talking about 'that goal' - that is the goal that wasn't'.

'Vardy, they got him from Fleetwood you know, paid a million for him, Snip!'

The play was so far down the other end that binoculars would have been very useful. It was all Leicester -until they scored. After that,it was still all Leicester.

Important notice to the moaners. Your days for moaning, I am happy to tell you, are numbered because this is going to be a very good side. The movement, the passing, the movement off the ball, the creativity was a joy to behold. Then there was the tackling. the tenacity and the closing-down.

Forget the result today,because it will have very little significance at the end of the season.

Historically, we have never done well at either Charlton or Ewood Park. But now, just watch.......................

If I have to make comment about today, it is that we must convert that pressure into goals.

I still think Beckford should have partnered Vardy at the outset but that is in no way to be interpreted as a criticism of Nuge.

Bringing Beckford on with only seconds to go was ridiculous in ny opinion.

Similarly, Knockaet is going to be one of our legendary players. Sorry Lloyd, but as much as you richly deserved your ovation today, knockaert is in a rather more classy league.

The one little disappointment was probably Konch, not that he played badly. He just looked rather pedestrian at times in an otherwise fast moving, vibrant, entertaining and indeed exciting youthful side.

So hope you are right. But can't get away from the fact we can't be good enough as we stil got 0 from 6 points!!! That's what matters.

charton away is not easy they won league one and blackburn got went down kept most of there players and brought good players in so they as not easy. I think blackpool will tell us how good this years team is

charton away is not easy they won league one and blackburn got went down kept most of there players and brought good players in so they as not easy. I think blackpool will tell us how good this years team is

Seriously.... If we hope to go up you can't say 'Charlton away is not easy..' I went to Charlton. We should have won easily. It was men against boys in the second half, but we didn't win, and we played well and didn't win again.

I'm not saying we shouldn't bother the other 40 odd games, I'm saying that 3 from 9 points is not good enough, wether we played well or not.

Today was almost the perfect away performance, just one missing ingredient and that was converting chances. I liken it to the perfect poo, that's the poo that slides out beautifully in one big turd slipping straight under the water. The team is the length of the shit and Pearson is the makeshift poking stick fashioned from a cost hanger. Unfortunately today the shit got stuck and Pearson was unable to dislodge the stink pickle in time. I guess what I am trying to say is sometimes football is cruel. Right, I'm off for a crap

Today was almost the perfect away performance, just one missing ingredient and that was converting chances. I liken it to the perfect poo, that's the poo that slides out beautifully in one big turd slipping straight under the water. The team is the length of the shit and Pearson is the makeshift poking stick fashioned from a cost hanger. Unfortunately today the shit got stuck and Pearson was unable to dislodge the stink pickle in time. I guess what I am trying to say is sometimes football is cruel. Right, I'm off for a crap

What a great post, you should Defo do a post match blogg, true quality shit that.

Important notice to the moaners. Your days for moaning, I am happy to tell you, are numbered because this is going to be a very good side. The movement, the passing, the movement off the ball, the creativity was a joy to behold. Then there was the tackling. the tenacity and the closing-down.

Forget the result today,because it will have very little significance at the end of the season.

Didn't you start a thread some time ago saying we weren't just a good championship team, but a good premiership team? (or words to that effect). Easily carried away aren't you :P

Must say though it's good to see us playing entertaining football, even if results aren't going our way.

Didn't you start a thread some time ago saying we weren't just a good championship team, but a good premiership team? (or words to that effect). Easily carried away aren't you :Psue

Must say though it's good to see us playing entertaining football, even if results aren't going our way.

You've got a good memory OzFox! I can't remember off hand which thread exactly but otherwise 'yes'!

However, I have to take issue with your comment 'Easily carried away' - 'Eternal optimist' might be more appropriate.

But yes I do still hold the view we are a good 'Premier League' side but then doesn't everybody?????

If we are content to regard the team just as a 'Championship' side, then why do fans get so annoyed? Why are they so scathing in their criticism of the team and of individual players?

And so many fans could manage the team far better than Nigel Pearson! Why the hell didn't they apply for the job because if they had have done, we would have been top of the PL.?

Football is all about passion and belief. I try to be positive and look for the good. Having followed the City / Foxes for 62 years, I've had highs and lows. I've had superb times and bitter disappointments but I always try to come up smiling because there is always a 'next-time'!

You've got a good memory OzFox! I can't remember off hand which thread exactly but otherwise 'yes'!

However, I have to take issue with your comment 'Easily carried away' - 'Eternal optimist' might be more appropriate.

But yes I do still hold the view we are a good 'Premier League' side but then doesn't everybody?????

If we are content to regard the team just as a 'Championship' side, then why do fans get so annoyed? Why are they so scathing in their criticism of the team and of individual players?

And so many fans could manage the team far better than Nigel Pearson! Why the hell didn't they apply for the job because if they had have done, we would have been top of the PL.?

Football is all about passion and belief. I try to be positive and look for the good. Having followed the City / Foxes for 62 years, I've had highs and lows. I've had superb times and bitter disappointments but I always try to come up smiling because there is always a 'next-time'!

Well said.

How, just how the hell did we lose that? On the bus going back to the station, all the Blackburn fans were wondering how they had won and they were all talking about 'that goal' - that is the goal that wasn't'.

The play was so far down the other end that binoculars would have been very useful. It was all Leicester -until they scored. After that,it was still all Leicester.

Historically, we have never done well at either Charlton or Ewood Park. But now, just watch.......................

If I have to make comment about today, it is that we must convert that pressure into goals.

I still think Beckford should have partnered Vardy at the outset but that is in no way to be interpreted as a criticism of Nuge.

Similarly, Knockaet is going to be one of our legendary players. Sorry Lloyd, but as much as you richly deserved your ovation today, knockaert is in a rather more classy league.

The one little disappointment was probably Konch, not that he played badly. He just looked rather pedestrian at times in an otherwise fast moving, vibrant, entertaining and indeed exciting youthful side.

Good post I just hope we start winning games from now because if were not in the top 6 at christmas a fear Pearson wont have a job!

good post :thumbup:

Archived