Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Retards?

Just typed #lcfc into twitter and came across this message, according to this guy we are basically all retards.

Looking at his pic, he wears shitty tank tops and sticks his finger up at the camera like he is hardcore or rambo.

After reading the message it hurt my feelings, anybody know this guy?

Also looking down his tweets, he likes Jessica Ennis's arse, so at least he has a new best friend in LeicesterPool.

Sam Doddâ€@Dam_Sodd

there are so many retards on foxestalk, do they actually watch the games!? #LCFC

Just typed #lcfc into twitter and came across this message, according to this guy we are basically all retards.

Looking at his pic, he wears shitty tank tops and sticks his finger up at the camera like he is hardcore or rambo.

After reading the message it hurt my feelings, anybody know this guy?

Also looking down his tweets, he likes Jessica Ennis's arse, so at least he has a new best friend in LeicesterPool.

Sam Doddâ€@Dam_Sodd

there are so many retards on foxestalk, do they actually watch the games!? #LCFC

Wow, what a retard for not putting a capital letter at the start of a sentance. Blimey...

It's Twitter, no one gives a fook...... ;)

Come on spread a little banter on this boring Monday night, just found his comment funny and looking at his profile pic I found the whole thing even more funnier.

Update from the legend himself.

Sam Doddâ€@Dam_Sodd

hahahaha got my own thread on foxestalk! #loveit #lcfc #postthis

At least he finds it funny, good for him, I won't bother putting him down as one of my victims now then.

But he needs to get rid of the flaming tank top, he looks like something outta Backstreet Boys.

I sometimes put spoons in my anus. My nurse has told me to stop, but I can't resist the feeling of a cold spoon on my rectum.

:S *Where the **** did that come from, have a word with yourself HEGGSY :sick:

Update from the legend himself.

Sam Doddâ€@Dam_Sodd

hahahaha got my own thread on foxestalk! #loveit #lcfc #postthis

At least he finds it funny, good for him, I won't bother putting him down as one of my victims now then.

But he needs to get rid of the flaming tank top, he looks like something outta Backstreet Boys.

Good, it won't give him the publicity he desires.

So, according to his tweets he finds it a bit creepy - someone fetch smuts and leicesterpool.

I just happened to come across the tweet when typing in #lcfc nothing creepy about that, I don't just decide to type the name Sam Dodd into search engines or it's not like I have been lusting over his profile pic :wub:

But like I said in the thread itself, he now has a new best friend in LeicesterPool, who has probably already gone onto Sam Dodd's twitter account and favourited his Jess Ennis tweet, he is probably favoriting the tweet again now as we speak with another account he has just made.

Archived