Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Lamby

I would temp ban him too, didn't we do that to one of our own fans in the Charlton game?

Its bad ettiquette to wind people up in the match thread, its not like someone went round and burnt his house down i'm sure it didn't hurt too much to be barred from a football forum for a few hours.

Why weren't you banned. Well firstly I couldn't even be arsed to look into it. Mainly because of the last tantrum you had after your little 24 hour ban the other week.

You know, the one where you threw a 2am tantrum pressing the report button a dozen times, changing your avatar to something with **** in it which had to be removed with a load of other shit on your profile. Along with load of other ridiculous images that had ended up in the trash over the years.

lol

Absolutely pathetic.

Worked out that you got your panties all bunched-up because you couldn't read a post properly yet? :rolleyes::crylaugh:

• 2 weeks later...

lol

Absolutely pathetic.

Worked out that you got your panties all bunched-up because you couldn't read a post properly yet? :rolleyes::crylaugh:

And you got your panties in a bunch because I did what I've been told to do. Since when did you appoint yourself champion of the people?

Still smarting you were banned, shame it hadn't been done sooner otherwise you might not act like such a child when someone finally does it.

Babs is definitely the girl in white.

And Dave that black dress doesn't suit and your stance is all wrong - if you keep your feet like that Bab's is just gonna keep knocking you down.

Babs looks like a southpaw though , it often affects a conventional boxer's stance

Archived