Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Town target St Ledger

No loss imo just an average championship CB imo, has him moments but isn't always solid enough Whitbread is a far better player than him imo and will prove to be so.

The same Whitbread who on Tuesday made Matt Mills (and Sol Bamba too for that matter) look like Nemanja Vidic?

The same Whitbread who on Tuesday made Matt Mills (and Sol Bamba too for that matter) look like Nemanja Vidic?

Judging a player on one game ,one F**king game :frusty: by all accounts Norwich fans were gutted he left and they finished midtable in the prem last season so he cannot be a bad player!

Never understand why a player that looks comfortable at International level, is average in the Championship. If SSL goes, then I assume Higginbotham will be in. Morgan, Whitbread, Higginbotham and Moore would be decent at this level. Also Higginbotham is good cover for Konchesky.

Thought Whitbread looked good until his mistake - I accept however, you can't make those kind of errors if you want to be playing regularly.

Can see this happening - another Eriksson purchase leaving. I don't think NP had real confidence in him, particularly after the bust up. He brought in Morgan and as soon as Bamba returned from ACN he was looking to pair him with Morgan, leaving SSL to fill in at right back occasionally.

If all of those linked with moves away today do go; then we're going to be a bit thin on the ground. Once you take out the young lads, we don't have a particularly big squad of senior players left. I realise that we could be looking at some incoming, but so far we've only heard of one unnamed possible.

Hopefully Nige will get it sorted.

Fourth Official â€@FourthOfficial_

Sky Sports reporting Sean St Ledger is a target for Ipswich, this isn't going to be a good deadline for the Foxes #massexit

Retweeted by david nugent

We need a mass exit, how would that be bad. We've got too many player competing for places and they aren't going to be happy, St. Ledger has already made it clear that he isn't willing to sit on the bench, so I don't see how, apart from potentially upseting Nugent, it's a bad thing.

We need a mass exit, how would that be bad. We've got too many player competing for places and they aren't going to be happy, St. Ledger has already made it clear that he isn't willing to sit on the bench, so I don't see how, apart from potentially upseting Nugent, it's a bad thing.

Wouldn't it worry you on the outside looking in? it could seem like we are financial predicament and Beckford, Gally, St Ledger and possibly Danns have to leave to keep us afloat.

Wouldn't it worry you on the outside looking in? it could seem like we are financial predicament and Beckford, Gally, St Ledger and possibly Danns have to leave to keep us afloat.

Yes that worries me, that's why I've spent the summer saying that Beckford should go.

Yes that worries me, that's why I've spent the summer saying that Beckford should go.

I must say I am concerned now particularly if we don't bring in replacements for the players that are leaving, but maybe the money has dried up? :unsure:

Archived