Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Town target St Ledger

All our players need to stop putting crap onto Twitter. By all means use it to communicate and interact with fans, but stop putting football club matters on there, had enough of it. Our football club is starting to look like a circus.

You couldn't be more wrong has been a circus for the past decade..

The same Whitbread who on Tuesday made Matt Mills (and Sol Bamba too for that matter) look like Nemanja Vidic?

This is absolute tripe.

Whitbread was not and is not fully fit and tired.

But until then he played a Rolls Royce of a performance from the back.

When fit he is the best CB at the club.

St Ledger wont leave unless we have someone lined up to come in.

This is absolute tripe.

Whitbread was not and is not fully fit and tired.

But until then he played a Rolls Royce of a performance from the back.

When fit he is the best CB at the club.

St Ledger wont leave unless we have someone lined up to come in.

I agree with your comments about Whitbread. He hasn't played for ages and is not yet 100% fit. Give hime time and he will come good.

I am really not a fan of St. Ledger, but I fear we don't have the cover.

Not sure even the most die hard City fan would say Morgan, Whitbread and the young lad (forget his name), are better than Sol, Mills and St. Ledger tho. Just hope Nige knows what he is doing.

I am really not a fan of St. Ledger, but I fear we don't have the cover.

Not sure even the most die hard City fan would say Morgan, Whitbread and the young lad (forget his name), are better than Sol, Mills and St. Ledger tho. Just hope Nige knows what he is doing.

Whitbread, Morgan and Moore are IMO better than Mills, Bamba and SSL defensively.

All our players need to stop putting crap onto Twitter. By all means use it to communicate and interact with fans, but stop putting football club matters on there, had enough of it. Our football club is starting to look like a circus.

They need to stop using it full stop IMO. If I were manager, I'd put a blanket ban on it, or at the very minimum, some seriously strict rules.

Too right. They come accross as a bunch of clowns to be honest.

I have to say that I've always considered SSL to be no more than a very average lower championship player. He only plays international football because Ireland basically don't have much choice. He's poor in the air, he's not very quick on the ground and his passing isn't that good either.

He was shown up in the Euros for what he really is a journeyman pro. Now there's nothing wrong with that but I would say his performances with us have been very average at best. I don't believe he is especially commited to us and if he wants to leave then let him. The fact that lower premier league clubs have never really shown an interest sums it all up to me.

If we could get anything at all for him than great that would be a bonus.

My only question is are Ipswich really that keen to sign a player who is not fit and would take some time to become so by all accounts of his performance the other night?

AGREE!

There's a load of gonads spoken on here at times!

Why is it when a player gets linked with a move away everybody then says there crap and not fit to wear the shirt?

This is usually followed by this player is better anyhow, even if they have yet to play a number of games at this level.

Let's not forget how nearly everybody was saying Morgan wasn't good enough, now he's the best thing since sliced bread.

At times posters on here act like spoilt little brats plus I can't believe that no one has sussed that the players deliberately put things on twitter knowing the morons on here will lap it all up.

At the end of the day this squad should be strong enough to challenge, should that fail to be the case then it's the management who should go.

Let's see where we are in Dec

They need to stop using it full stop IMO. If I were manager, I'd put a blanket ban on it, or at the very minimum, some seriously strict rules.

I read somewhere that managers can't ban their players from using it. However they can set rules about what they are allowed to talk about and what can be/can't be written onto there.

Archived