Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Town target St Ledger

Judging a player on one game ,one F**king game :frusty: by all accounts Norwich fans were gutted he left and they finished midtable in the prem last season so he cannot be a bad player!

When fit.

Clearly not at the minute. And on Tuesday nights evidence is some way off, he was abysmal.

It really has got to the point where I have stopped caring about players coming and going, since Sousa and Sven dismantled the best team we had had in a long time, I have never felt like any of these players are truly our players, the exceptions being King and Dyer.

If SSL goes and we replace with someone else I really don't care, he has done nothing while he was here, not being negative about him, decent enough player didn't do much wrong, but I just don't really feel the love with Sven's lot, they just don't feel like a Leicester player and how this is just a stepping stone on their career.

I hope some of them prove me wrong, Kasper and Nugent in particular, but I will not be bothered to see any of the rest leave.

Top post, agree with it all.

James and DeLaet can play there, but it`s not their natural position, and it means we`re going down the route of make do and mend again.

We have to have decent back up to push the players in the first team.

We don`t want any player thinking their place is safe, otherwise performances will drop, because they know they wont be replaced.

What we do need, is back up players, who don`t seem to have the kind of ego that some of the present players seem to have, who are willing to fight for their place, without having a hissyfit if they are on the bench, and have to bide their time!

It didn't work last year, and the year we ended up finishing 5th we didn't exactly have a big squad.

When fit.

Clearly not at the minute. And on Tuesday nights evidence is some way off, he was abysmal.

Well sending him out on loan or playing him in the Under 21 league may help him but for me he is Fourth Choice if Beckford leaves.

Odd comment, it could be a VERY good deadline for us. Getting rid of average players on large sums of money is exactly what we want. The loan window will still be there if we need to get in a couple of players post deadline.

People from the outside probably think we're in the shit, anyone that actually knows the club will know all three have failed to perform.

Babs, you are SOOO right. Blimey!

I was looking at the whole tweet the point you were discussing that it wouldn't be a good deadline day for LCFC.

But isn't St. Ledger good friends with Nugent, which would explain why he think it will not be a good deadline day?

But isn't St. Ledger good friends with Nugent, which would explain why he think it will not be a good deadline day?

It was Fourth Official that said it wouldn't be a good deadline day for us, I don't know what he means by that at all.

It was Fourth Official that said it wouldn't be a good deadline day for us, I don't know what he means by that at all.

Because a few players have been linked with moves away, players with big names that people think are good, but have actually been at best average.

Just because they are linked and offers are made doesn't mean we have to sell.

Well yes, but Nugent retweeted it, suggesting he agrees?

i was told by an aquaintance that played golf with ne of teh backroom staff that" there are two divided camps at city, those that love NP and those that loathe" teh suggestion was that it is not currently that much of a happy camp. If that is the case then the players that loathe (if they are upsetting the morale need to go, regardless to a certain extent of how good they are.

st ledger average, gallagher not a professional footballer but a great ball juggler in the warm up and great at pens. beckford doesn't turn up for 95% of the time. I'd loan out schlupp tomorrow too. There's too many players on wages that don't deserve these sums on there footballing abilities. I would love to see Connor wickham and a left back come in tommorrow. I was going to suggest fryers, but apparently he's gone standard liege on wiki.

Fourth Official â€@FourthOfficial_

Sky Sports reporting Sean St Ledger is a target for Ipswich, this isn't going to be a good deadline for the Foxes #massexit

Retweeted by david nugent

Should read:-

Fourth Official â€@FourthOfficial_

Sky Sports reporting Sean St Ledger is a target for Ipswich, this is going to be a very good and much needed deadline day for the Foxes to finally move on #massexit

I think St Ledger is a good player, proved when he was Preston and he was rated as one of the better defenders in the division. But I trust Nigel, especially in defence, considering he was a solid defender during his career.

Archived