Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Home V Blackpool 01/09/12 Man of the Match

163 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match

• Kasper
    • Moore
    • Morgan
    • Konch
    • St Ledger (63)
    • Dyer (77)
    • Marshall (68)
    • Drinky
    • King
    • Vardy
    • Nugent
    • Schlupp (63)
    • Knockaert (68)
    • Beckford (77)

Voted for Morgan, very impressive again. He has suprised me even more this season, because he looks comfortable on the ball. Even brings it out of defence a few times per game... Drinkwater, Vardy and King were all good though.

This is a great idea, and nobody is claiming it as foolproof, but when Beckford's 20 minute slapstick cameo is rewarded to the sane degree as Marshall and Nugent, you know something's wrong?

Maybe just points for the top 5?

This is a great idea, and nobody is claiming it as foolproof, but when Beckford's 20 minute slapstick cameo is rewarded to the sane degree as Marshall and Nugent, you know something's wrong?

Maybe just points for the top 5?

It hardly makes a difference in the scheme of things the odd 'joke' vote is not going to be given to players that have a chance of winning it and what happens if you can't split the top 5?

Nugent wasn't much better. But I agree ridiculous to give him a vote for a performance that was decent at best, and to be fair given the amount of time he had on the pitch it wasn't going to be anything more than that. It's a shame some people are obviously going to treat this as a personality contest because otherwise it could be really interesting (and still will be I guess).

Wes got my vote. Superb.

Archived