Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Last Remnant of Martin Allen

I've just realised. ..... we don't play goal music anymore???

When did that happen??

I'm sure they did at the Peterborough game.

When they moved to the Walkers the PA was too loud and gave you a headache and drowned out any crowd atmosphere. Now they've turned it right down so it makes no impact. Somewhere between the 2 would be great.

As for Hey Jude I don't think there is a need for music at that point. Goal music I'm not fussed either way. PHG must be kept at the start. Something better between 2.30-2.55 would be good. There are about 50 years of music from the 60's to today yet they just play rubbish.

That's another point. But it's not really about the music, it's the association with Allen and the awful start to that awful season! Let's totally resign it to history.

Are the blue, white and yellow flowers that Allen introduced to Belvoir Drive still there? We should get rid of them as well if they are so there's no Allen-ness down there either

And I'm usually moaning about stuff? I'm one of the more postive, get behind City posters on here, win, lose or draw.

And someone plus oned that ill-informed comment?

Get back to posting funny pictures. Get back to where you once belonged.

Dammit! :@

The F are you on about 'ill-informed'

Its just that this forum seems to have improved in the last day, but there always has to be some floating piece of sh1te come to the surface

Hey Jude opened the Olympics ffs, how do you know who has last say on this it nowadays ?

Dont F with the Phunny Photos thread either :P . . . . You :lei1:

The dude playing it live is traditional and not cheesy like the recorded version. Anyway, it is (or at least it used to be) played on the PA system as he has a microphone on the end of his horn, they just need to turn the speakers up; I agree you can't here it loud enough sometimes.

And personally it massively gets me up for it when I hear it played live as the players come out. It's like a war cry.

This...and for exactly the same reasons. Only thing I'd like to see is the old boy blowing his horn dressed in his regalia..no...not that horn or that regalia!! :P ...is he still alive?

Archived