Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

The International breaks

Why does it have to be on a friday? Saturdays are boring enough during the international break, but now tomorrow is just gonna be extra boring with no England on.

I wish we could just automatically send us and the other big nations through and discard the likes of Scotland, Wales etc. :whistle:

Hate international breaks

Friendlies are always snooze fests, & even qualifiers are almost always rubbish.

International football is all about tournaments for me, the rest is a farce... And incredibly boring

And you have tournaments without qualifiers how?

I'd rather watch foreign matches that feature City players most of the time.

Why does it have to be on a friday? Saturdays are boring enough during the international break, but now tomorrow is just gonna be extra boring with no England on.

I wish we could just automatically send us and the other big nations through and discard the likes of Scotland, Wales etc. :whistle:

Blimey some people on here need to realise there is life outside football, this weekend is going to be a good one weatherwise, so get outside and fvcking do something.

I don't mind international breaks. Ordinarily I'd pop down to Hinckley or Barwell to give them a bit of my money, but I'm off to Italy tomorrow so won't be able to do that. It's always nice to have a bit of a change though. Intimate grounds, terraces, stands close to the pitch, and these lads play for their living. It will never quite get me the same buzz as watching Leicester does, but it's fun in its own way, which is all football is supposed to be, really.

Says the one with over 4000 posts on an internet forum...

Of which half are in the general discussion section, I post about more than just LCFC.

I also have a computer based job that doesn't challenge me, so I have plenty of time to kill on here, but I intend to make the most of this weekend as I don't know when we will have another good one.

I just find it incredible that people are bored, and don't know what to do with their weekend because there is no football on, and the only footy that is on is a boring international on Friday night.

Of which half are in the general discussion section, I post about more than just LCFC.

I also have a computer based job that doesn't challenge me, so I have plenty of time to kill on here, but I intend to make the most of this weekend as I don't know when we will have another good one.

I just find it incredible that people are bored, and don't know what to do with their weekend because there is no football on, and the only footy that is on is a boring international on Friday night.

I'll end up doing something with my weekend. What I meant was that I prefer it when the football's on, because in my eyes not much can beat the buzz of a matchday.

Is anyone else fed up already of the international breaks. England play Moldova tonight and, although I spose I'll be watching it, I don't have my usual excitement at the build up to a City game at the weekend. Who's gonna play for City, who's gonna score, will there be shouts for Pearson out/in.. Will there be another Beckford thread ( :whistle:) etc etc.

It just ain't the same...

And it's BORING....

Opinions please if anyone can be arsed...

lol

Totally agree Col

and to make it worse for me personally, i havent got work until monday - which means if Leicester were playing i might have been able to go for a change

Agreed! england are slow and boring. sideways and backwards passing and never really spank any dog dirt teams such as moldova by 3 or 4 nil. Gerrard came out this morning and also said we can win the world cup in Brazil! what is in that moldova water!??

you were saying?

Archived