Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

The International breaks

Is anyone else fed up already of the international breaks. England play Moldova tonight and, although I spose I'll be watching it, I don't have my usual excitement at the build up to a City game at the weekend. Who's gonna play for City, who's gonna score, will there be shouts for Pearson out/in.. Will there be another Beckford thread (:whistle:) etc etc.

It just ain't the same...

And it's BORING....

Opinions please if anyone can be arsed...

lol

I have absolutely no interest in International football other than the actual tournaments. The football isn't of a great standard and even Spain are boring to watch. I would rather watch a non-league and local side personally.

Is anyone else fed up already of the international breaks. England play Moldova tonight and, although I spose I'll be watching it, I don't have my usual excitement at the build up to a City game at the weekend. Who's gonna play for City, who's gonna score, will there be shouts for Pearson out/in.. Will there be another Beckford thread (:whistle:) etc etc.

It just ain't the same...

And it's BORING....

Opinions please if anyone can be arsed...

lol

I hate the international breaks!!! It's hardly football and it's just boring. I wanna be watching Leicester week in week out. I do support England but it doesn't excite me whatsoever!

People could always pop up to Chesterfield on Monday there's a chance you might see Marshall & Waghorn v Norway.

OS

Leicester City's Ben Marshall made his England Under-21 debut on Thursday night, as the Young Lions took another step towards next summer's European Championships.

Stuart Pearce's side were 2-0 winners over Azerbaijan in Baku, taking them five points clear at the top of their group. A point in Monday's final group game against nearest rivals Norway would see them safely into the play-offs for the 2013 Finals in Israel.

Named among the substitutes alongside City team-mate Martyn Waghorn, Marshall was handed his Under-21 bow after 61 minutes when he replaced Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha.

England were a goal to the good at the time - a lead given to them by Tottenham Hotspur's Steven Caulker during the first-half - and Pearce's men wrapped up victory eight minutes from the end when Liverpool's Jonjo Shelvey added a second.

The squad are now due to return to the UK on Friday ahead of Monday's game against Norway at Chesterfield's Proact Stadium, where both Marshall and Waghorn will be hoping to feature.

Archived