Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Team of last 5 years?

:yawn:

Not only is it so predictable, but it doesn't make any sense. You really think the likes of Wellens, Mee and Dyer are as bad as the likes of Bednar and Ball?

Don't forget Gally, I know you're not a big fan, but it isn't like he has never made any contribution.

Surprised at the people putting Chris Weale in their "joke" teams. He was excellent in his first year here. Surely Ricardo, Logan and Douglas have all been worse?

Although I used to give Weale a lot of stick ever since he signed, I do agree. He was solid in his first season, but in the end we had the finances to improve slightly.

Surprised the amount of times I've seen Cunningham in their teams, personally I thought he was lightweight and a poor defender. Anyway my team would be:

Schmeichel

Naughton - Vitor - Hobbs - Berner

Marshall - King - Davies - Gallagher

Fryatt - Yakubu

I'm aware some of you may laugh at the prospect of Gallagher in this team, but he has been one of the biggest providers of goals and assists in the team over the past 3 years despite the fact that hardly anyone on this forum seems to remember him having a good game. Then again it seems for Gallagher that "scoring goals means nothing" :D

Best team in terms of quality:

Schmicheal

Naughton Hobbs Morgan Berner

Marshall King Davies Dyer

Yakubu Nugent

Players Like Fryatt, Stearman, Waghorn, Wellens, Gallagher, Morrison, Tunchev, Vitor, McCuarly are all very good players but for me the team I selected is the best team if performing AS A TEAM.

Worst team:

Henderson

Maybury Moreno N Gotty Mcgiven

Newton Hughes Clemence Llazcko

Kermagount Bednar

Bench: Logan, Mills, Worly, Dickov, Adams, Kenton, Lamey

Archived