Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Mirror - Redknapp emerges as shock target for Leicester

why people are saying look what harry did at portsmouth and look where they am now is ridiculous. Managers are given a transfer budget and wage budget any players sold a percentage will go towards transfer budget depending on chairman.

Chairman, owners, executives etc are in charge of clubs finances not football manager surely you are aware of this. if a manger is given a big budget he will use it to improve the team his way. so blaming harry redknapp is crazy. Saying he didnt nothing at spurs is crazy he got them in top four more than once, last season unlucky because of chelsea, look where they was when he took over, at times last season played best football in country. Redknapp is miles a better manager then pearson.

i dont like pearson but believe it is too early to sack him he needs to be given at least mid november to december to prove him self if he is not delivering by then sorry pearson lovers its time up. We should be aiming for Premier league and sustaining ourselves there. Lets just wait support our team and see what happens but pearson will know he has deadline.

P.S his signings arent that great (wellens,james,futacs etc)

Wow what a lot of shit.

Wellens who did a good job for Pearson in the role he was signed for, James who has barely had a couple of games and Futacs who has had injury issues for the month or so he's been here. If they're the worst examples you can think of then he must be pretty good.

Wow what a lot of shit.

Wellens who did a good job for Pearson in the role he was signed for, James who has barely had a couple of games and Futacs who has had injury issues for the month or so he's been here. If they're the worst examples you can think of then he must be pretty good.

wellens- is a league 1 player his effort is great but his a central midfielder who gives away too many free kicks and gives the ball way passing is poor

futacs- have you seen him play football was you there at burton worst performance from a professional footballer i have ever seen yes he scored but he cant control the ball to save his life a donkey

james- what does he actually do so slow not very mobile at all

fantastic signings you idiot but i am fair pearsons signings drinkwater marshall knockaert to name a couple very impressive but all his signings arent brilliant like most on this forum

Wow what a lot of shit.

also what a surpise pearson is your display picture #pearsonsbumboys

wellens- is a league 1 player his effort is great but his a central midfielder who gives away too many free kicks and gives the ball way passing is poor

futacs- have you seen him play football was you there at burton worst performance from a professional footballer i have ever seen yes he scored but he cant control the ball to save his life a donkey

fantastic signings you idiot but i am fair pearsons signings drinkwater marshall knockaert to name a couple very impressive but all his signings arent brilliant like most on this forum

also what a surpise pearson is your display picture #pearsonsbumboys

You're amazing.

Do they not teach English on the west side

What's your opinion of Danns?

Fvcking hell

Have looked up 'I luv you foxes' in the dictionary and it just says 'w**ker'

Wow how mature did believe this forum was based on opinion. I travel down and make 160 mile round trip often to see the games and like to talk about what i see your opinion may be different but thats what a forum is about to go on like that "w##nkerr" grow up

why people are saying look what harry did at portsmouth and look where they am now is ridiculous. Managers are given a transfer budget and wage budget any players sold a percentage will go towards transfer budget depending on chairman.

Chairman, owners, executives etc are in charge of clubs finances not football manager surely you are aware of this. if a manger is given a big budget he will use it to improve the team his way. so blaming harry redknapp is crazy. Saying he didnt nothing at spurs is crazy he got them in top four more than once, last season unlucky because of chelsea, look where they was when he took over, at times last season played best football in country. Redknapp is miles a better manager then pearson.

i dont like pearson but believe it is too early to sack him he needs to be given at least mid november to december to prove him self if he is not delivering by then sorry pearson lovers its time up. We should be aiming for Premier league and sustaining ourselves there. Lets just wait support our team and see what happens but pearson will know he has deadline.

retardation-demotivational-poster-1206794149.jpg

So why does he not criticise Redknapp for doing the same with Portsmouth then?

I don't have a clue. That's probably a question best directed at him...although wholly irrelevant in context of the post I made.

Far be it for me to be a defender of the Moose but he made a point, it was valid and someone made a trite comment about it.

Archived