Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Mirror - Redknapp emerges as shock target for Leicester

First of all what Danns fall out? Danns had his chances, played crap in pre-season, played crap coming on against Blackburn and played crap against Burton, it is not a falling out, it is dropping a player out of form.

Gallagher wants to be anywhere but here because the fans treated him like shit last year.

Kennedy had his contract cancelled by mutual consent, he wanted first team football, we couldn't offer him it, or even a place on the bench, both sides agreed to end the contract so he could find a new club. Hope he does, good lad, good pro, and wants to be playing football, not hanging around collecting a wage packet. Schlupp has shown he is a more than capable back-up at left back, as well as having more versatility across our back 4 with SSL and RDL capable at Full back and centre back.

You can trot out Beckford and SSL's spats with NP too, but both have featured this season and had their chances, the only person Pearson froze out the club and "couldn't handle" was Mills, who has proven at Bolton he is actually not that good, and that was a one off, all this bollocks about other players falling out with NP, and spats, is just that, bollocks, like the "news" that started this thread. In some cases there really is smoke without fire, such as from a smoke machine, and we need to stop trotting out fabricated "facts" and using them as a stick to beat our club, and manager and players with.

Pearson has a way of playing and behaving, and some people don't fit into it, some do, why would he not sell those that don't, such as Peltier and Bamba and replace them with those that do, cutting the wage bill in the process.

Good post....

Danns was our stand out player at the end of last season - I wouldn't write him off yet.

I haven't written him off, just saying his performances this season have been poor and he looks off form, I like Danns as a player, but you can't play someone in the hope they find their form, especially when you have 2 players playing really well and forming a great partnership in the middle at the moment.

I just hope they do a better job of sounding Harry out and getting a firm commitment before sacking NP if they do.

Last time it seems to me they took something like "you have a manager, talk to me when you don't" to mean MON was interested and then sacked Sven.

First of all what Danns fall out? Danns had his chances, played crap in pre-season, played crap coming on against Blackburn and played crap against Burton, it is not a falling out, it is dropping a player out of form.

The one that started with some sarcastic half jokey posts by him and Twitter and ended with him playing badly against Burton and not even making the bench against Blackpool. Amongst it there is also a rumour of Pearson hurling water bottles at him post match and true or not, all is not obviously not well between Pearson and Danns.

Gallagher wants to be anywhere but here because the fans treated him like shit last year.

Partly. But also partly because he is not getting what he sees as enough opportunities for himself in the first team.

Kennedy had his contract cancelled by mutual consent, he wanted first team football, we couldn't offer him it, or even a place on the bench, both sides agreed to end the contract so he could find a new club. Hope he does, good lad, good pro, and wants to be playing football, not hanging around collecting a wage packet. Schlupp has shown he is a more than capable back-up at left back, as well as having more versatility across our back 4 with SSL and RDL capable at Full back and centre back.

No reason has even been given for Kennedy being paid up and released out of the blue. In my opinion it was odd and left us short of cover, and given Kennedy's ability you would have though as he had a contract we could have got a few grand for him in transfer.

You can trot out Beckford and SSL's spats with NP too, but both have featured this season and had their chances, the only person Pearson froze out the club and "couldn't handle" was Mills, who has proven at Bolton he is actually not that good, and that was a one off, all this bollocks about other players falling out with NP, and spats, is just that, bollocks, like the "news" that started this thread. In some cases there really is smoke without fire, such as from a smoke machine, and we need to stop trotting out fabricated "facts" and using them as a stick to beat our club, and manager and players with.

You dont know it's bollocks for a fact, if you want to believe it's bollocks that's your choice.

Pearson has a way of playing and behaving, and some people don't fit into it, some do, why would he not sell those that don't, such as Peltier and Bamba and replace them with those that do, cutting the wage bill in the process.

The problem would have with that is when he principles override the performance and standard of the team. I'll say it again, I really like Pearson, but in my opinion in comparison with Redknapp's man management skills there is no contest.

Personally whilst chopping and changing managers is not good and I think Pearson will do a good job here I often wonder what will happen if we do get promoted? What makes him so special about keeping us up in the prem if we do go up!

If Redknapp is interested I would consider it.

Redknapps got more buried skeletons than Fred West. Why did Spurs want him out despite him turning the club around ? He is on borrowed time that's why and it wont be long before he is exposed yet again as a money grubbing barrow boy spiv on the take and dodging tax..

Say what you like about Pearson but when I tried to bribe him into selling Wellens he told me to fvck off. A true gent and honest as the day is long.

Archived