Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

U21s (Dev. League) v Leeds Frid14th Sept @ 7pm KP

OS

City's Under-21s are back in action at King Power Stadium on Friday night (14 September) when they host Leeds United in the Professional Development League.

After a convincing 4-0 win over Crewe Alexandra in their last outing under the King Power Stadium lights, the Foxes' young professionals will be keen to build on their recent momentum and produce another promising display in their quest to progress through the City ranks.

Recent games at Under-21 level have also been used to give match minutes to some of the Club's established pros, with the likes of Richie Wellens, Zak Whitbread and Jeff Schlupp all featuring in the win over the Alex.

Friday night's game kicks off at 7pm and will be open to the public. Tickets are available on the night but must be purchased from the City Fanstore prior to entry at the turnstiles.

Admission will be priced £3 for Adults, £1 for Under-18s and free for accompanied Under-8s.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/130912-senior-pros-to-feature-for-u21s-on-friday-366344.aspx?pageView=full

Wellens among the established names involved at home to Leeds on Friday night.

Development coach Steve Beaglehole will take charge of squad combining experienced and young professionals on Friday night, as City host Leeds United at King Power Stadium in the Under-21 Professional Development League (kick-off 7pm).

As was the case for the recent win over Crewe Alexandra, established members of the first team squad will have the opportunity to top up their match minutes, with Zak Whitbread, Richie Wellens and Neil Danns among those expected to feature.

The game will also be the latest opportunity for some of the Club’s youngsters to shine, with hot prospects like George Taft, Harry Panayiotou and Joe Dodoo all included in the 16-man squad.

That means Whitbread won't be featuring on Sunday then, nor Danns and Wellens.

St Ledger will be on the bench as he's now had 2 90 min games for Ireland so should be much fitter than Whitbread.

Leeds were woeful and we weren't much better first half. Played much better 2 nd half and ran out comfortable winners.

Whitbread looked much sharper and I thought Cain was excellent. Whilst Blythe scored 2 his all round game is way short at the moment but he's had to make a big jump up in standard.

How Pearson's lad gets in the team I'll never know..........

Leeds were woeful and we weren't much better first half. Played much better 2 nd half and ran out comfortable winners.

Whitbread looked much sharper and I thought Cain was excellent. Whilst Blythe scored 2 his all round game is way short at the moment but he's had to make a big jump up in standard.

Thats what blyth is there to do..score goals.. WTF else do you want from the lad ?

It's Pearson's lad and that's why he gets in the team.

Is 'Pearson', Nigel's son then?

Yes, James. Right back.

Archived