Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
southwest fox

Let's Have a Statement From The Thais About Pearson's Job Being Safe

Great brinkmanship by the owners, possibly the first tIme they've shown any real football brain. Lit the fire under Niges arse thats been missing since his return. Its probably coincidence, but if I were them I would keep it lit!

It's the same fire that worked at the weekend for Brendan Rogers and Villa Boas, both coming under tabloid pressure. It sorts the men from the boys.

Its about time we stopped worrying about the rumours true or not they started when we had lost 4 out of 5 games of course there is going to be speculation, we have just won 4 in a row and our 2nd I'm sure the owners are extremely happy now

Makes you wonder where this is all stemming from? Are the media on Pearsons back? Have the Thais spoken to people?

It's all crackers. We're second in the league...

i reckon its agent talk....trying to make the ones linked...eg Redknapp...look like they are wanted...when they arent

It's one paper FFS? Using no quotes , then the stringer interview ?

I would be major disappointed if true , majorly disappointed !!!!!

We are playing as good a football I can remember ???( proberbly since the McGhee days)

Pearson has sorted out the dross ( who most of which happened to be on insane wages?? )

We have a great young side .

Dont You dare f*** us up now!!!!!!!!!!

There can be no valid reason for getting rid of Pearson at all at this moment in time. I can see that they might have been a bit worried a couple of weeks back when we'd lost three away games on the spin, but even then the signs were there that it was just a matter of time. Now we're absolutely flying, playing great football and outplaying teams every game. He's reduced the wage bill massively, he's brought in quality players on the cheap... I can't think of any reason why they would want to get rid of Pearson to bring in a crook like Redknapp on massive wages, who would demad a massive transfer budget... I just can't see there being any substance in it at all.

I personally think we're being optimists when we argue that any board who vocally supports their manager is giving them a 'vote of confidence', whilst secretly getting ready to pull the trigger.

It is such a bizarre story that even the Mail must be aware that their credibilty, or what remains of it, would be thoroughly shattered were they to get it wrong.

Even more worrying is how NP's praise of the board has dried up in recent weeks. Ãf you add the persistent speculation to the board's silence to Pearson's failure to give them any credit, then it begins to look like we should be concerned.

And no, I don't believe it's a ploy to keep him on his toes. I'm sure something has happened. As to whether it un-happens, we'll see.

I personally think we're being optimists when we argue that any board who vocally supports their manager is giving them a 'vote of confidence', whilst secretly getting ready to pull the trigger.

It is such a bizarre story that even the Mail must be aware that their credibilty, or what remains of it, would be thoroughly shattered were they to get it wrong.

Even more worrying is how NP's praise of the board has dried up in recent weeks. Ãf you add the persistent speculation to the board's silence to Pearson's failure to give them any credit, then it begins to look like we should be concerned.

And no, I don't believe it's a ploy to keep him on his toes. I'm sure something has happened. As to whether it un-happens, we'll see.

What should he be doing? Singing their praises in every interview? I don't think any manager does that about his owners all the time.

I have no doubt that we have held informal talks with Harry Redknapp some people on here have commented on that and the papers whether you believe them or not. There was some suggestion on Talksport yesterday whether it is reliable or not that we offered Redknapp a contract which would be bizarre seeing as NP is still in a job, I guess what we seek is clarity on the management the Thais either back NP or sack him either way we all want to know the outcome because this speculation is unhealthy really.

Or we could just sing the

F U C K OFF REDKNAPP song on Saturday and the owners would be become aware of the concern this rumour is creating.

Might have o alter the words a bit as we're not top of the league at present.

I think things were tough after 3 deafeats on the bounce and no away points. Perhaps there was some questions asked by the owners, they are entitled to know whats going on and what the plan is to get things on track? There is always some lazy press dog sniffing and looking to extrapolate things to the nth degree. Pearson keeps his own council usually, in the absence of any real facts this lack of response can fuel such rumour.

Archived