Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Give the team and PEARSON support on Saturday

We need to be vocal in our support for Pearson on Saturday make it 90 minutes non stop try and get the mercury to print off posters like the 'don't go Martin' match we need to Make the owners know pearsons the man. Whose with me?

I agree we need to show support for Nige, however poseters are a bridge too far! MON had been linked & possibly interviewed for a job at Leeds before the posters came out for him.

It's a small thing, but I can't help thinking a massive turn-out and a wall of noise and support for the TEAM would probably be of most benefit to NP as it might nudge us towards another 3 points - which will do his case more good than any posturing or gestures.

Guest Foxin_mad

Yes lets tell the men with the money to do one on Saturday. That would be an amazing idea. BTW do you have a spare £80m to buy the club and pay off the debts...

Id rather go but and support a reformed City team in the Blue Square divisions than have a meddling bunch of idiots wanting to bring in a overhyped wrinkly old git, if true.

They would do themselves a world of good by clarifying the situation in my eyes. Its simple just say they have no spoken to Redknapp, Shearer or Dowie.

Hopefully all the Redknapp stuff is just rumour... The owners have always said they have wanted Premier League football, and at this current moment we are second in the league, our highest position since the last time Pearson was manager. We always need to support Nigel, and most of us always have done, but regardless of what you want to try to do to convince the owners, they would have the be stupid to get rid of Pearson now, in my opinion.

Don't sack Pearson

Nigel Pearson

I just don't think you understand

Cause if you sack Pearson

Nigel Pearson

You're gonna have a riot of your hands.

For the beat of the song. Go YouTube then search don't sell McCourt. Celtic fans singing at Norwich

Yes lets tell the men with the money to do one on Saturday. That would be an amazing idea. BTW do you have a spare £80m to buy the club and pay off the debts...

No you're right, the people who are largely responsible for putting the club in that much debt should avoid critisism when they (if they) make ludicrous and short sighted descisions. Let them know that we're not going to stand in the way whatever they want to do to our club, maybe we should get some red home kits made for next season?

Don't sack Pearson

Nigel Pearson

I just don't think you understand

Cause if you sack Pearson

Nigel Pearson

You're gonna have a riot of your hands.

For the beat of the song. Go YouTube then search don't sell McCourt. Celtic fans singing at Norwich

I like it!

We don't need to lick their arses just because they bought our club as a vehicle to promote their own brand. Do you really think they bought us because they love Leicester city ? We owe them nothing, it was pure financial greed that made them by this club don't be so naive.

Archived