Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

This time last year.....

Stat from a RL caller highlighted that the club at the top of the Championship going into the second international break has been promoted for the past four seasons.

This is how it stood after ten games last season.....

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2011-2012/table/2011-10-14

Happy Days for Baadiff then

2009-2010 season is what we need to look at WBA in second after 10 games and they finished second, would anyone else be content with finishing second? I think most of us would take it hands down.

If we had to go to F****t to win the title that would be epic obviously still a very long way to go.

Forgetting the league one triumph..this is the first time in years that we have that "look" of good side..i know its early days but i cannot think of a better side than us at the moment,maybe Wolves at best.

Last season Southampton had that look about them.... the season before QPR...we know what happened with them.

If we had to go to F****t to win the title that would be epic obviously still a very long way to go.

It'd be absolute carnage if we're honest. lol

Definitely an 'all or nothing' thing though, failure would be awful while success would live long in the memory.

I can see it now:

"It's finished at Cardiff. Cardiff have done all they can, that Helguson goal was enough for the three points, Leicester City are still alive here...Jamie Vardy...NUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT"

Cardiff's last game of the season is away... :whistle: .

2009-2010 season is what we need to look at WBA in second after 10 games and they finished second, would anyone else be content with finishing second? I think most of us would take it hands down.

I'm sure everyone would be happy with 2nd, Man City are currently 2nd in the Premiership I think it's time we were referred to as the Man City of the Championship again

Cardiff's last game of the season is away... :whistle: .

Changed. Would say it improves the symmetry further but we are also away, but doing it at Forest is practically doing it at home given that Leicester fans will be in the majority... :ph34r::pearson:

Archived