Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

For attention of Waller5

You're absolutely right Dan. Couldn't be happier to be paying up in these circumstances ..... would have been slightly miffed if we had 20 points after 13 games and scraping points ..... but to be playing fab football and to have done it with 3 games to spare .... happy days!!!

Have you got a paypal account??? PM me your details if you have and I'll pop the tenner across!!!!

You're absolutely right Dan. Couldn't be happier to be paying up in these circumstances ..... would have been slightly miffed if we had 20 points after 13 games and scraping points ..... but to be playing fab football and to have done it with 3 games to spare .... happy days!!!

Have you got a paypal account??? PM me your details if you have and I'll pop the tenner across!!!!

Top bloke Waller, satisfying coughing up in these circumstances :thumbup:

Don't worry about it mate lol To be fair I was half joking about it anyway. But fair play to you, glad I've won because it's lead to a far better outlook at LCFC as a whole.

I'm delighted you've won Dan .... and in such emphatic fashion too!!!! A bet's a bet though .... so send me your details and I'll gladly send over the tenner..... Or we could meet up prior to the Brighton game and I'll buy you a few beers instead?

I'm delighted you've won Dan .... and in such emphatic fashion too!!!! A bet's a bet though .... so send me your details and I'll gladly send over the tenner..... Or we could meet up prior to the Brighton game and I'll buy you a few beers instead?

Buy everyone a beer on here instead ;) Apart from Lamby.

Well done for actually paying, top man!

Top bombing.

:appl:

Archived