Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Selling Out At Birmingham

So it looks like we're heading for a massive following at birmingham.. Nearly sold out with a week To go.. Lets make this a memorable away day and go top of the league ey

We'll be top by 5o'clock, we'll be top by 5'o clock !

Absolutely buzzing for this! A week seems too long to Wait !

So it looks like we're heading for a massive following at birmingham.. Nearly sold out with a week To go.. Lets make this a memorable away day and go top of the league ey

We'll be top by 5o'clock, we'll be top by 5'o clock !

Absolutely buzzing for this! A week seems too long to Wait !

Only if Cardiff lose or draw....

who incidentally are playing Forest

Come on Forest

Would prefer a draw in all honesty. Forest will improve as the season goes on. If both of us win and the teams around us lose or draw then I would be more than happy with that. Would open a 4-5 point gap on the rest which although only small means we can afford to lose 1 more game than everyone else during the rest of the season.

Would prefer a draw in all honesty. Forest will improve as the season goes on. If both of us win and the teams around us lose or draw then I would be more than happy with that. Would open a 4-5 point gap on the rest which although only small means we can afford to lose 1 more game than everyone else during the rest of the season.

Yeh know what you mean.

In all honesty if we win all our games I.couldn't give a stuff

Row 28 for this. Is this high up because I'm taking someone fairly old and he probably wont be able to stand the whole game. So one game I want to sit nearer the front I get higher up tickets. :dry:

Not far from the top.

I'm row 26 and I'll be standing. You might want to exchange those tickets for some closer to the front.

Row 28 for this. Is this high up because I'm taking someone fairly old and he probably wont be able to stand the whole game. So one game I want to sit nearer the front I get higher up tickets. :dry:

Change your tickets to be safe. I took 2 back today which were on row 6, now on row 35.

I think the full allocation for Birmingham is 4,500? Have we really sold that many.

If says online no tickets are available but that LCFC direct might not be working properly. Maybe worth phoning ticket office. Not sure what the allocation is but they only get around 18,000 on a good day so cant see why we would get less than that.

Football ground guide says normal allocation is 3,000 but can be increased to 4,500 for cup games.. Anyone know what our initial allocation was? Can't see our initial allocation being 2/2,500 then Birmingham only giving us 500 more tickets..

Hopefully Cross Country trains will read up on the amount of fans travelling to the game and make the necessary increase of carriages between Birmingham and Leicester.

Can't see it though, going to be overcrowded.

Archived