Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Watford Away - Now a sell out.

Hi all,

Has this sold out...?

I can only buy 1 ticket online. Or do I have to add friends/family members to get more?

4 of us keen to go.

Also - oddly - the ticket line phone number seems to be fairly well hidden!?!!

0844 8155000 then option 1. Gets you straight through. The friends and family option was awful earlier this year, gave up with it. Online used to be really good, it was however a shambles for the P'boro home game. It has screwed up my dob, and wont allow me to buy for my wife at all - is that bad thing though!

Just had tickets through to my Dads address instead of mine and instead of 1 adult and 1 senior ticket which ive paid £42 on the credit card they have sent me 1 senior ticket and 1 under 16 ticket meaning although ive paid I will not be able to get in. Any one else had this I am wondering if someone is on the fiddle at the ticket office.

Just had tickets through to my Dads address instead of mine and instead of 1 adult and 1 senior ticket which ive paid £42 on the credit card they have sent me 1 senior ticket and 1 under 16 ticket meaning although ive paid I will not be able to get in. Any one else had this I am wondering if someone is on the fiddle at the ticket office.

Not had that but they havent arrived for me yet, did Boloton on phone on Wednesday, and then Watford minutes after online, yet Watford havent arrived.

This is my first time for me and my dad to watford.

I've looked and asked at local train station and seen train tickets for £35, is this about right? Also which station do a lot ppl use watford high street or watford junction? As seen its only 10-20 min walk from either

This is my first time for me and my dad to watford.

I've looked and asked at local train station and seen train tickets for £35, is this about right? Also which station do a lot ppl use watford high street or watford junction? As seen its only 10-20 min walk from either

I always thought you might as well go all the way to High Street, I don't think it costs any more, also I don't know which station you're travelling from, but you tend to save money by avoiding London.

Any 'Southern' (Hampshire) foxes going? Any ideas where to park, or where the pre-match drinks will be?

Yep, try to make all the southern games. When I went in February, I parked in the multi storey car park which is in the ring road around the town centre area. Think it's called the church? Had a meal and drink in the weatherspoons in the town centre area too.

Archived