Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Watford Away - Now a sell out.

Training this from Nuneaton, £17 return (no railcard either).

Watford's generally a cheap away day and fairly easy access down the motorway, it leads to us having good numbers every time, the problem is it's our bogey ground without a doubt. I've been 4 times, 1 draw (which we nicked in the last minute) and 3 losses, and Watford have been a poor side on pretty much every occasion lol

Training this from Nuneaton, £17 return (no railcard either).

Watford's generally a cheap away day and fairly easy access down the motorway, it leads to us having good numbers every time, the problem is it's our bogey ground without a doubt. I've been 4 times, 1 draw (which we nicked in the last minute) and 3 losses, and Watford have been a poor side on pretty much every occasion lol

Aswell as magically turning a 2-0 half time lead into a 3-2 deficit! Watford always appeals to me though despite some horror shows there. Hopefully a continued unbeaten spell will see a shed load heading down the M1

Aswell as magically turning a 2-0 half time lead into a 3-2 deficit! Watford always appeals to me though despite some horror shows there. Hopefully a continued unbeaten spell will see a shed load heading down the M1

That was pathetic, I really did think that game was sewn up, that was the 3-3 though weren't it, amazing scenes at the end.

That was pathetic, I really did think that game was sewn up, that was the 3-3 though weren't it, amazing scenes at the end.

Aye it was. N'guessan header if i remember correctly, followed by carnage. Followed on the way back by the realisation that we had only saved a point when we should have had all three!

Date: 03/11/12

Time: 15:00

Ticket prices are: Adults £26.00

Over 65's/16-19yrs/Students under 25 with NUS card £15.00

Under 16's £10.00

Tickets are on sale:

Mon 22nd Oct - Priority 1 STH

Tues 23rd Oct - Priority 2 STH

Weds 24th Oct - Priority 3 STH

Fri 26th Oct - General sale

Fox Travel departs from King Power Stadium at 11.30am. Prices are: Over 18 STH £18.00, Over 18 £21.00, Under 18 STH £16.00, Under 18 £19.00.

http://www.lcfc.com/...s/away_tickets/

We had everyone standing for this in February didnt we?

No as I remember I had to move to the top as people were sitting behind me. I swear it was a penatly in the last minute when Beckford went down also the ref sent off the wrong man.

which station do you get the train too, and is it a decent route from station to the ground?

Last time I went it was from Leicester to Nuneaton, then Nuneaton to Watford and got off at Watford Junction, its about a 15 - 20 minutes walk through the city centre and there are a few pubs inc a Weatherspoons.

I'm on this. Something like a 50 minute drive to / from Watford if the roads are good. Hoping for a good atmosphere this time. It was a bizarre atmosphere that evening in February. Many of us stood but the atmosphere just didn't get going at all. Even when we were 2-1 up for a while in the first half. I predict that we will throw away a lead one way or another, as it is Vicarage Road. But I'll still be there.

Archived