Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Watford Away - Now a sell out.

Right at the back

I must have seen that answer given at least four times now! Still as original as the first time I saw it! :dry:

It's even more amusing this time because it isn't even a correct answer, if I had asked where the back row is then "right at the back" would've been correct. But I asked what is the back row suggesting I was looking for a number/letter. :thumbup:

I hope you enjoyed my grammatical rant as much as I did. :)

EDIT: Unless you're telling me that row D is right at the back? Although I didn't think you were...

I must have seen that answer given at least four times now! Still as original as the first time I saw it! :dry:

It's even more amusing this time because it isn't even a correct answer, if I had asked where the back row is then "right at the back" would've been correct. But I asked what is the back row suggesting I was looking for a number/letter. :thumbup:

EDIT: Unless you're telling me that row D is right at the back? Although I didn't think you were...

If I remember correctly Watford is opposite to most grounds and has AA as the front row working through to ZZ and then starting at A again.

So you'll be towards the back of the stand

You're 14 rows back. It goes BB-LL and then A-Y, maybe skipping a couple of rows along the way.

If anyone wants to check where their seat is, you can access their seating plan here: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/watfordfc/default.aspx

Got 11 tickets on Tuesday for row 'O' so imagine we're pretty high up this year, were DD last year which sucked a little.. although we did move to some empty seats higher up in the second half..

I hear our initial allocation has now sold out? Will we get more?

Got 11 tickets on Tuesday for row 'O' so imagine we're pretty high up this year, were DD last year which sucked a little.. although we did move to some empty seats higher up in the second half..

I hear our initial allocation has now sold out? Will we get more?

Best not have done! Ticket office are supposed to be ringing me back and that was an hour ago!

Hi all,

Has this sold out...?

I can only buy 1 ticket online. Or do I have to add friends/family members to get more?

4 of us keen to go.

Also - oddly - the ticket line phone number seems to be fairly well hidden!?!!

Archived