Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Watford Away - Now a sell out.

Reckon we'll get more

Be very surprised, unless they move a load of their home fans we'll get 2,300 max.

That game in February was I think Matt Mills' last game for us, he really had a shocker that night.

Good point actually, a miserable end to a miserable signing.

Hopefully Watford will eventually rebuild that East Stand, and then they'll have the means to allocate the entire Vicarage Road end to away fans. I think this is going to be the first time this season I'm seriously going to miss my STH priority. I'd have membership priority if I could, clowns.

The away end is shared with home fans, which may contain season ticket holders. I don't think there'll be much/any room to expand beyond the initial allocation, sadly.

I thought we took 3k odd in our 1st season back in the Championship.

No way we'll get the whole end the only side I've seen get that recently in the league is West Ham but I thought that chunk you get up up to the dividing railing could hold about 3k?

I went the other season when we lost 3-2 and Gally scored twice.. atmosphere wasn't great then and quite a lot were sitting. Still, prices are decent and we'll sell the 2.3k with ease.

I thought we were decent that time, and last year. We're actually generally pretty good at Watford for numbers & standing whenever I've been (except when we drew 3-3).

I went the other season when we lost 3-2 and Gally scored twice.. atmosphere wasn't great then and quite a lot were sitting. Still, prices are decent and we'll sell the 2.3k with ease.

That game (and not just me saying this because I dont rate him), Gallagher was truly woeful.

I dont think there will be another time where despite a player scoring twice, he was the worst player on the pitch. Missed hatful of chances that day and should have scored at least a hat trick.

Always good going to Watford, decent numbers and a good place to get to.

That game (and not just me saying this because I dont rate him), Gallagher was truly woeful.

I dont think there will be another time where despite a player scoring twice, he was the worst player on the pitch. Missed hatful of chances that day and should have scored at least a hat trick.

Always good going to Watford, decent numbers and a good place to get to.

Yeah, remember that game well! Very happy that he isn't included in the squad anymore. Lightweight, and never ever committed himself to a challenge. Very good at set pieces but that's about it.

Yeah, remember that game well! Very happy that he isn't included in the squad anymore. Lightweight, and never ever committed himself to a challenge. Very good at set pieces but that's about it.

Came out of that game, everntually thinking that I had really enjoyed it I remember Curtis Davies being poor that game too, and Weale coming out playing rush keeper!

Gallagher will never be ranked as a bad player in my book I just think he is very average compared to some people who love him. But that day he was awful despite the free kick and penalty, the first one he ever scored for us may i add.

Bought my ticket just now, but what a "carry on" in mid transaction they cut me off only to be put on hold for ages. Sadly I'm quite high up in Row HH, not great I know would much rather be upfront. I also purchased the bolton aswell i believe i'm on front row.

Been to Watford before always a cracking game, train fare doesn't seem to deer either, another interesting thing is Watford rivals are Luton and my local side Nuneaton Boro are playing at Luton that same day in the cup.

Bought my ticket just now, but what a "carry on" in mid transaction they cut me off only to be put on hold for ages. Sadly I'm quite high up in Row HH, not great I know would much rather be upfront. I also purchased the bolton aswell i believe i'm on front row.

Been to Watford before always a cracking game, train fare doesn't seem to deer either, another interesting thing is Watford rivals are Luton and my local side Nuneaton Boro are playing at Luton that same day in the cup.

If I remember right Watford is a bit different as they start with row AA-ZZ then go to single letters. So you should be 8 rows back.

I thought we took 3k odd in our 1st season back in the Championship.

No way we'll get the whole end the only side I've seen get that recently in the league is West Ham but I thought that chunk you get up up to the dividing railing could hold about 3k?

The 3-3 draw? We took 2252 according to the programmes from that season.

I'm pretty sure the year after we sold out but our programmes that year didn't have away attendances in.

Training this from Nuneaton, £17 return (no railcard either).

Watford's generally a cheap away day and fairly easy access down the motorway, it leads to us having good numbers every time, the problem is it's our bogey ground without a doubt. I've been 4 times, 1 draw (which we nicked in the last minute) and 3 losses, and Watford have been a poor side on pretty much every occasion lol

Dont blame yourself my record there is poor.

However i blame it on the fact they moved the away fans to the other end of the ground. It was all going so well when we took 5k in the opposite end and muzzy scored!!!!

The 3-3 draw? We took 2252 according to the programmes from that season.

I'm pretty sure the year after we sold out but our programmes that year didn't have away attendances in.

That 3-3 draw was heartbreaking, because we're 2-0 up comfortable at half time. I know we scored in the last minute to get an equalizer but it was still upsetting, 2-3 was just as worse. A sell out i think depending if we get another win come saturday.

Archived