Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Brum 1-1 Leicester Post Match

We were bloody brilliant in that first half. Birmingham would have considered themselves lucky to be 2 down at the break - them being 1 up was surreal.

Knockaert is just a sensational player at this level.

We were bloody brilliant in that first half. Birmingham would have considered themselves lucky to be 2 down at the break - them being 1 up was surreal.

Knockaert is just a sensational player at this level.

Shhhhh Knockaert is rubbish... really, honestly...

I didn't think Knocky was great today. Wasn't bad like Dyer or Waghorn though.

Just quite average for his standards.

I thought he had an absolutely outstanding first half. Was at the heart of everything good we did.

Didn't do too much second half.

Just got home from the game. Sat in with the blues fans behind there goal with a mate who has a season ticket.

Found it hard not to jump up when Marshall scored.

Thought we played well first half and created lots of chances. Konchesky was lucky not to give a pen away. It was def in the box and the ref gave the foul till the linesman ruled it out.

Marshall free kick at the end was going in the top corner but for a fine save by Butland.

Scrapy game at times but pleased with the point and WERE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

Hopefully three more points on Tuesday.

No one is a bigger fan of Np than me, but one disappointment of today i would say was his subs. I'd say he got the changes right but should have been done at least ten mins earlier. Only frustration today.

Delighted we're top and NP is doing brilliantly and deserves all the backing. Thank God the people wanting his head have shut up.

Just slightly annoyed we didn't get three points as currently i have not seen a worse team than them. Having said that its not NPs fault players can't finish chances.

But a win on Tuesday and we're going to look like the team to beat the season. The way were playing is the best I've seen.

Well done NP

I thought he had an absolutely outstanding first half. Was at the heart of everything good we did.

Didn't do too much second half.

He had a few weak shots in first half but he seemed to have a lot of players closing him down all time. Seemed to have a slow start to game. But he wasn't bad don't get me wrong.

Sounds like a great performance. I personally think its better to hear that your team has played a great game and been dominant and thus got a deserved point from the game, rather than hearing that they grinded out a point and were lucky to get anything from the game.

Good performance, good point, top of the league!!!!!!!!!!!

ROLL ON TUESDAY!!!

Happy with a point, it puts us top of the league, by the sounds of it could of easily had 3 with the chances we missed, that don't matter can't win them all!

Can anyone tell me about that lloyd dyer disallowed goal? was it offside? they didn't seem to think so on the radio, they said Nugent was offside but not lloyd!

The referee was awful. Spector was eventually sent off in injury time but should have gone in the first half. Dyer was not given a clear penalty, and there were a lot of close-looking offside calls that went against us.

The referee was awful. Spector was eventually sent off in injury time but should have gone in the first half. Dyer was not given a clear penalty, and there were a lot of close-looking offside calls that went against us.

Correct. Pretty sure there was only 3/4 yellow cards in the entire game and that's a joke. They wouldn't stop fouling us especially in first half.

Dyer should have had a pen right in front of us fans, defender got nothing of the ball. There was also an iffy hand ball we could easily have been given.

Ref was a disgrace. Worst all season

Archived