Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Brum 1-1 Leicester Post Match

Mixed feelings, not a bad result and it's great seeing our name at the top of the league.

Can't help feeling a bit disappointed though, sounds as if we completely outplayed them and created a shit load of chances. Almost 'two points dropped' really. I think another striker on loan is inevitable.

But as I said, big picture is things are going very well. Good to hear Masrhall coming off the bench and proving his worth.

Good enough, no matter what form they're in going to anyone in this league and getting a point isn't a bad result, and Birmingham are a decent enough outfit.

It also seems a better point if you add it to the 5 wins we've had in a row. And the fact we have 2 home games coming up. And the fact that it moved us to top of the league.

Not fantastic, but I think most will be pleased enough with this.

Good point against a team who would have been looking to stop the rot after the international break. Butland is a top quality keeper, definitely able to win them points on his own. Shame he carried his form from the break in to the league!

Archived