Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Brum 1-1 Leicester Post Match

Im just totally stoked.

I could never of imagined we would of been top right now when i saw the fixture list for the first ten games.... i would of been delighted to of been 6th!

Just totally stoked!!

Been a tough start and to come out top is just unbelievable, no one can complain

Celebrations for goal were epic. Deserved the goal and Butland saved them he is a quality keeper.

Mixed feelings though as we should have been winning by far at HT. If we beat Brighton and Palace its a point won.

Good atmosphere today too

Butland is above this level, just a great keeper.

Good result in the end.Me and Sol the wall Bamba screaming down the phone at each other when marshall scored - carlsberg moment. Can't argue with top of the league with 2 home games to come. Just need a goal scorer - beckforrd anyone?

With two home games to come, tell me how you can argue with top of the league anyway lol

good thinking.

Hopefully war will break out and we can end the seasoon few games early!!

Be disappointing, we will win this league outright anyway. The football we are playing is the best in the league. I would hate it to end early lol

Archived