Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Daughters of Davis ear mauling at Yesterdays Game

I'll second you there. I like stuff that sounds a little different.

She sounds a little like a female Billy Mackenzie.. Not sure how much of it I could stand though.

And as someone mentioned going to sound even worse through the old tannoy.

I can see why they would be a massive pain blasted through a crap PA system. However, I quite like their originality, they are in tune and could find no fault with their pitch or timing. The lead singer sounds like she could belt out a mean blues song. I also listened the song they sang in Paris cafe. What they need is a decent producer, the production on both songs is amateurish.

I can see why they would be a massive pain blasted through a crap PA system. However, I quite like their originality, they are in tune and could find no fault with their pitch or timing. The lead singer sounds like she could belt out a mean blues song. I also listened the song they sang in Paris cafe. What they need is a decent producer, the production on both songs is amateurish.

I'm with you, quite like the quirkyness of them both, loving the sound. :D

Personally, folk songs are not my cup of tea, anyway. What makes this act worse is that the lead singer's voice is downright hurting my ears and that I can't understand a bloody thing of what she's singing about in the first place!!

She better get training to get her voice under control, she uses it like some sort of a weapon almost.

I'm all for "something different" and fresh in music, but these awful tunes have me run away immediately. But then again, taste differs.

Archived