Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJulez

Sheffield Wednesday Away

Name some please cos every time Ive been ive thought it was crap

Best place imo is Division St/Devonshire St which are parallel to West St. Decent bars are The Forum, The Common Room, The Old House, Bungalows and Bears. (these places are a bit different in terms of atmosphere, beers etc but I like them)

On West St you have bars like Varsity, Cavendish which are cheaper and more generic. There is also a place called The Wig and Pen which is nice that is near Varsity.

Like someone has mentioned The Devenshire Cat is pretty good on wellington street, they have a shit load of different beers but it is a few mins walk away and on its own.

Ultimately though it depends on what you are into etc. With regards to clubs imo DQ is the best night out in Sheffield on a Saturday.

Best place imo is Division St/Devonshire St which are parallel to West St. Decent bars are The Forum, The Common Room, The Old House, Bungalows and Bears. (these places are a bit different in terms of atmosphere, beers etc but I like them)

On West St you have bars like Varsity, Cavendish which are cheaper and more generic. There is also a place called The Wig and Pen which is nice that is near Varsity.

Like someone has mentioned The Devenshire Cat is pretty good on wellington street, they have a shit load of different beers but it is a few mins walk away and on its own.

Ultimately though it depends on what you are into etc. With regards to clubs imo DQ is the best night out in Sheffield on a Saturday.

Spot on here. As a student in Sheffield I feel i know the bars quite well. Drink in town and not in the Hillsborough area as locals can get funny around those parts. As for clubs I would say both DQ and Leadmill are boss on a Saturday night.

Spot on here. As a student in Sheffield I feel i know the bars quite well. Drink in town and not in the Hillsborough area as locals can get funny around those parts. As for clubs I would say both DQ and Leadmill are boss on a Saturday night.

Deffo do not drink around Hillsborough area, it has to be in town! I can't see how anyone could have a bad night in Sheffield if they stick to the streets I have mentioned and like you say go to either DQ or Leadmill.

When I was up there I used to do a bar crawl from Bungalows to the forum then go to the Dev Cat and then the Wellington and then on to DQ, great night!

Archived