Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

Non-football Q so a bit boring, but how did you get into this line of work? Degree in journalism at Uni? Would love to be a radio sports commentator / reporter. Seems a difficult industry to crack into though!

One more...does Nigel ever talk about his time at Hull? Seems they didn't like him much there and vice versa.

Donated a couple of quid too, good luck with the marathon, did the Leicester half last week, can't imagine how much tougher this one will be!

What happened?

Another 10 donations please.

Come on there's loads more people looking at this thread now and my realtionship with Nigel is seemingly interesting and worth a couple of quid surely.

"URTD53 £2" to "70070" and I'll do my best to answer that question.

Please.

Go go go. If you're reading and not texted, please do. It's your club's charity.

Come on there's loads more people looking at this thread now and my realtionship with Nigel is seemingly interesting and worth a couple of quid surely.

Please.

Go go go. If you're reading and not texted, please do. It's your club's charity.

Fine! Even though I'm a student!

Please.

Do you have to write the £2 bit? :)

Hello Ian,

Loved the Q+A last time around and believe its for a great cause , thank you for taking the time out to go that little bit further.

Where do you believe we need to strengthen our side? Or do you think that come january we should focus on holding onto our better players.

Do you think that Mr. Stringer's thoughts will be anymore accurate than those expressed by FTers in last year's Maynard threads?

Archived